Pinpoint the game that did it for you..

Pre season 2015

Always been underwhelmed with this appointment based on his track record.

Also thought we had to grasp the opportunity given by the funds of Chansiri ASAP and a manager with experience of the English game and players would be essential

Was happy to be proved wrong but the all round fears I had seem to be nearer the mark.

Guest RocketOwl
14 hours ago, wednesdayok said:

When you lost faith in Carlos, for me 1st leg v Huddersfield, played for the 0-0,typified the man

Suppose in hindsight it has to be the Playoff final but then definitely last seasons playoff.

Huddersfield play off should have been his last game. Everyone would have moved on with some dignity.

It wasn't hindsight to see that only a top two charge would be good enough this season but that Carlos is too risk averse as a manager to ever get us winning that amount of points. 

Brighton away wasn't a Carlos problem. Forestieri bottled the penalty to put us 2 1 up against 10 men and we were playing absolutely fantastic at the time. The team collectively blew up after the Knockert goal. I was there and it was a shocking end yes but not the CC tipping point imo.

14 hours ago, theowlsman said:

I’ve always believed / hoped that we would pull it around this season. I’ve been supportive of Carlos and still won’t call for his head.

However, his ability to blame everyone but himself for our predicament galls me. The fact that he has now resorted to sly digs at the fans, was the last straw for me. Let’s recall some facts....

An abject, absolutely pathetic, performance in the play off final. The fans still gave the players a rousing reception though like they were heroes, and effectively said “Let’s go again, heads up lads”. 

Players said they would do it the following season “for the fans”. We got as far as a play off semi-final, then put in another negative, abject, pathetic performance. The fans responded by delivering record season ticket sales.

Carlos promised attacking football, eventually. But then resorted to negative sheeite again, with the players looking ever more despondent that they were not being allowed to play expansive football, and we started dropping points left, right, and centre. Still the fans remained supportive.

No consistent level of play, no excitement, little of the attacking play promised. Then another pathetic derby performance with Carlos claiming it was just another 3 points. What? Seriously?

But the fans have persevered, continued to watch dire crap, and by and large, remained supportive.

Yet still no acknowledgement of making mistakes when clearly there have been many, and still unable to tell us how we’ll get promoted, just that we will. Followed by more sly digs at referees, fans, opponents who don’t play fair, and change the tactics from when Carlos last viewed them etc. Beyond a joke now.

We have both an owner struggling to get to grips with leading a big football club, and a Head Coach who has run out of fresh ideas.

Not good. But the fans’ fault? You’re having a laugh.

Spot on.

Add to this, for many reasons I dont like Wilder. But his interview on football heaven on Saturday highlighted what a fool CC has become.

In short, he took responsibility and said his players performance wasn't good enough.

When has CC acknowledged either. To deal with the problem, you've got to acknowledge it.

14 hours ago, wednesdayok said:

When you lost faith in Carlos, for me 1st leg v Huddersfield, played for the 0-0,typified the man

Yes, for me too.

Once we lost Hooper to injury the only option we had was to be more offensive and use our forwards.

That's where our advantage lay, and 'Udders were not especially potent in attack so we could take the risk.

Our problem is that Carlos lacks courage in those situations, and you can't help but think that a Colin, an Evo or a Tufty would have gone on the front foot.

1 hour ago, Athelwulf said:

Yes, for me too.

Once we lost Hooper to injury the only option we had was to be more offensive and use our forwards.

That's where our advantage lay, and 'Udders were not especially potent in attack so we could take the risk.

Our problem is that Carlos lacks courage in those situations, and you can't help but think that a Colin, an Evo or a Tufty would have gone on the front foot.

Evo?

1 minute ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Colin, Tufty and that fat tvvat, you have to be a pig on the wind up to big that pile of turd up 

Mother Nature is cruel.

Colin is the only man I know who can sit in one room and blow his nose in another.

Evo only needs to look at a slice of bread and he puts 2 stones on.

Tufty has a permanent expression on his face which would lead one to believe that he's straining at stool.

But for all their defects, lack of courage is not something which can be levelled at any of them.

Sadly that is not the case with our own man, the White Feather/a Pena Branca.

Just now, Athelwulf said:

Mother Nature is cruel.

Colin is the only man I know who can sit in one room and blow his nose in another.

Evo only needs to look at a slice of bread and he puts 2 stones on.

Tufty has a permanent expression on his face which would lead one to believe that he's straining at stool.

But for all their defects, lack of courage is not something which can be levelled at any of them.

Sadly that is not the case with our own man, the White Feather/a Pena Branca.

I find it rather odd how you constantly big up pig managers yet still keep kicking away at a Wednesday manager....

1 minute ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

I find it rather odd how you constantly big up pig managers yet still keep kicking away at a Wednesday manager....

Because they are all local team managers who are familiar to us.

I'm not kicking Carlos, because he's done what he can.

The real culprit in this is Chansiri - he set him on again in the summer, and now he'll not do anything about it.

2 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

Because they are all local team managers who are familiar to us.

I'm not kicking Carlos, because he's done what he can.

The real culprit in this is Chansiri - he set him on again in the summer, and now he'll not do anything about it.

Lay off the Tufty sucking off for a while, your cloak is slipping