Pinpoint the game that did it for you..

33 minutes ago, Halifax Owls said:

If there are any supporters who still believe that Carlos should remain as manager I'd genuinely like to know reasons why and how they think he is going to turn things around.    

Because they believe everything he says, just wish I had their Email addresses I am sure I could get their bank account details and passwords

10 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Huddersfield was the final straw, but lots of games before that contributed.

This...................................Wigan away despite winning was particularly awful, but to go into the first leg of a play off against a side we had the wood over with a wet behind the ears keeper............only for cc to set us up like we were Ilkeston Town playing against 70,s era Ajax was the death knell for me.

I remember going to the second leg privately dreading it cause It felt for all the world like I knew what was coming.

10 hours ago, wednesdayok said:

When you lost faith in Carlos, for me 1st leg v Huddersfield, played for the 0-0,typified the man

This was the final straw for me when i realised he had to go 

DC made a massive mistake giving him a new contract in the summer, and we are paying for it now. 

14 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

This was the final straw for me when i realised he had to go 

DC made a massive mistake giving him a new contract in the summer, and we are paying for it now. 

More or less sums it up for me as well.........still hold onto hope he can turn it around,but with little expectation,blind faith?

1 minute ago, legendaryswan said:

More or less sums it up for me as well.........still hold onto hope he can turn it around,but with little expectation,blind faith?

I hate to say it , but this season is already a write off for me unless Carlos is replaced asap 

9 hours ago, vulva said:

Birmingham away this year, after losing to the Pigs. 

We needed a reaction, and to prove that the Pigs game was a one off. It would have swept away the derby day defeat straight away. Birmingham were, and still are, a poor team. 

Lost, easily. Spoke volumes. 

I came here to post the same.

The Hull playoff defeat was understandable; the Huddersfield one infuriating; but I still thought that Carlos had done enough to deserve another crack at it this season. The derby game was an embarrassment, and the fans needed, and deserved, a strong response. That Birmingham game proved that we weren't getting one.

Started to have doubts midway though last season but reluctantly still supported him even after the play-off debacle. 

My patience was completely blown out of the water on 24 September this year. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, most other clubs would have seen heads roll after that result, yet here we are in midtable mediocrity 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Bluesteel said:

The derby game.

We had started to pick up form this season to a point where we looked like we would be up there regardless of the Huddersfield joke. But the approach and aftermath to that game was something else.

Same day. Same Keystone cops defending as last Saturday. 

The realisation that day against the pigs we'd blown another £4.5m on a player not good enough to keep out a League One strike force and a kid with a bit of pace from Sheffield. 

Sad to say, but i think the writing is on the walls. 

However, I always maintained hope last year that it was possible until it was mathematically impossible. Still a lot of water to go under the bridge this season, but a drastic change in tactics is required even if Carlos stays.