Megson haters.....

I don't hate Megson, I like the guy he's passionate and he loves the club. Having said that I don't think he is the right man for the job just now. He is too abrasive if he can't get his own way and I don't think he'd work well with DC. He'd want full control which I doubt DC would be happy with.

People remember him from the last time and his sacking after the victory in the Derby, it shocked me and seemed wrong at the time but looking back I don't think he would have got us promoted. I spit when I say it but Jones did get us promoted against the odds. With Megson sometimes the football was dreadful, we can be dreadful now, we need someone who can help us play attacking, attractive football.

If Megson is appointed I'll get behind him and give him my full support. He certainly would shake up some of our players who need knocking out of their comfort zones.

Just now, Lichfield alien said:

The no nowts on here who are allways goin on about stevenage

...and Rochdale, Tranmere, Plymouth, Notts County, Peterborough, Southampton, Brentford, Brighton, Exeter (twice) Bournemouth, Bury, Carlisle, Walsall, Charlton and Chesterfield...etc...etc...

But he's definitely the messiah.

7 minutes ago, prowl said:

I don't hate Megson, I like the guy he's passionate and he loves the club. Having said that I don't think he is the right man for the job just now. He is too abrasive if he can't get his own way and I don't think he'd work well with DC. He'd want full control which I doubt DC would be happy with.

People remember him from the last time and his sacking after the victory in the Derby, it shocked me and seemed wrong at the time but looking back I don't think he would have got us promoted. I spit when I say it but Jones did get us promoted against the odds. With Megson sometimes the football was dreadful, we can be dreadful now, we need someone who can help us play attacking, attractive football.

If Megson is appointed I'll get behind him and give him my full support. He certainly would shake up some of our players who need knocking out of their comfort zones.

I feel similar- though I think he’d have won the play-offs.