thats the kits done for this season people nothing else turning up

Guest Hillsborough Mole
10 hours ago, sonofbert2 said:

There was a thread about people calling out posters as pigs.

The main context was in relation to the more critical (re. club, chairman etc) posters on here and being aimed at them. 

They were saying it was a lazy response from those who couldn't cope with their alternative opinons.

This view was supported by Neil, the site owner, who looks a bit like the bloke from Right Said Fred and he always starts rubbish, mainly unpopular topics  hence ShiteDeadThread (bit meh tbh).  He said that this claim had been investigated by his crack team of moderators and found to be untrue and there were no active, regular pig posters on the site.

Some, including myself, disagreed and pointed out that there are and that this whole thing was a case of:

a) Occasional posters coming on here and assuming that some of the more regular, critical posters must be pigs from their views without knowing their background/history.

b). There are some obvious and less obvious grunters posting regularly on here to stir things up and laugh at those daft enough to bite/join in etc

c)  Both the most critical posters and Neil used the "confusion" as some sort of ridiculous red herring because it suits both parties for different reasons.

I was pointing out that this OP is a suspect and chose the topic of shirts rather than bigging up a United result because they lost this weekend.

Hope this helps.

weren't you asked to name names? (That might have been someone else admittedly)

I wonder if the white kit actually exists for the players? They announced they'd be wearing it at Villa (a month ago now) but then changed it to the home shirts with the poppy which would be auctioned off.

They could have worn it at Ipswich, and given that we wore our white third kit at Norwich last season maybe there's a chance it may make an appearance this weekend - if it ever existed in physical form in the first place that is.

According to caller on Footy Heaven last night, we are still outta replica shirts for Xmas.

And no one in club shop had any idea if they are coming.

Sadly, this just reflects shambles that is Owls - on and off pitch.

Joe Palmer also needs to go (back to Post Office) for this.

All this is Fake news, there are plenty of shirts available it's just social media and haters wanting to bring a negative atmosphere. Clearly the clubs pricing structure and organisation has been perfect and shirts for 2017-18 season clearly should only be available in 2018. The club never wanted to actually sell away kits and this is the media just being against the club. The shirts for next season will be available only at the end of next season and the season after that we will play topless with donnay shorts bought from sports direct on the way to the ground. clearly this is a wild success! (Trump PR team taking over communications at Hillsborough)

7 minutes ago, tarn owl said:

All this is Fake news, there are plenty of shirts available it's just social media and haters wanting to bring a negative atmosphere. Clearly the clubs pricing structure and organisation has been perfect and shirts for 2017-18 season clearly should only be available in 2018. The club never wanted to actually sell away kits and this is the media just being against the club. The shirts for next season will be available only at the end of next season and the season after that we will play topless with donnay shorts bought from sports direct on the way to the ground. clearly this is a wild success! (Trump PR team taking over communications at Hillsborough)

Are you being ironic when you said fake

news? Any source to back this up? 

I purchased an infants shirt for me lad, and a large one for me...and royally fooked up the sizing! Despite Neils 'very clear' sizing guide.

My lads shirt had personalised printing on the back and I wasn't going to bother sending it back and asking for a replacement, but to be fair to the club they swapped them both, which I was very grateful for.

I rarely buy football shirts for myself, but must admit that its incredibly well made and I love it!