thats the kits done for this season people nothing else turning up

1 minute ago, Ronio said:

What did you do to your back Captain?

I didn’t “do” anything mate, my back suffers from spinal spondulosis (not sure if that’s how it’s spelt lol )

I had to have a double discectomy and decompression a good few years back now cos my discs were slipping into my spinal column, still can’t move right and have to regularly have facett joint injections done in an op theatre but that’s not really his point, it’s because I’m no longer a true fan and can’t get to games so much now yet I still have the audacity to post on here..

2 minutes ago, Captain Sl-OWL-ly said:

I didn’t “do” anything mate, my back suffers from spinal spondulosis (not sure if that’s how it’s spelt lol )

I had to have a double discectomy and decompression a good few years back now cos my discs were slipping into my spinal column, still can’t move right and have to regularly have facett joint injections done in an op theatre but that’s not really his point, it’s because I’m no longer a true fan and can’t get to games so much now yet I still have the audacity to post on here..

I see now, why you said it's fecked.

Judging from the way Owlstalk has been going lately, it's clear the fan base is divided.  

Our own fans arguing and fighting amongst each other is exactly what the pigs want.  

14 minutes ago, Captain Sl-OWL-ly said:

Erm, my back story aint complicated, it’s fecked, simples, whereas your explanation is a little more erm... distant..

There was a thread about people calling out posters as pigs.

The main context was in relation to the more critical (re. club, chairman etc) posters on here and being aimed at them. 

They were saying it was a lazy response from those who couldn't cope with their alternative opinons.

This view was supported by Neil, the site owner, who looks a bit like the bloke from Right Said Fred and he always starts rubbish, mainly unpopular topics  hence ShiteDeadThread (bit meh tbh).  He said that this claim had been investigated by his crack team of moderators and found to be untrue and there were no active, regular pig posters on the site.

Some, including myself, disagreed and pointed out that there are and that this whole thing was a case of:

a) Occasional posters coming on here and assuming that some of the more regular, critical posters must be pigs from their views without knowing their background/history.

b). There are some obvious and less obvious grunters posting regularly on here to stir things up and laugh at those daft enough to bite/join in etc

c)  Both the most critical posters and Neil used the "confusion" as some sort of ridiculous red herring because it suits both parties for different reasons.

I was pointing out that this OP is a suspect and chose the topic of shirts rather than bigging up a United result because they lost this weekend.

Hope this helps.

3 hours ago, cahoot65 said:

looks like wednesday pulling the plug on any more stock of shirts this season what you see in in shop is whats left there be no away shirt or 150th year anniversary kit ,chansiri cutting his losses for this season out of approx 25 sizes from infant, children women and men we have 3 sizes on display  season finishes in 6 months absolute shambles by the club i can see the so called 150th year anniversary kit being next seasons away kit and we go back to having a white stripes incorporated in the home kit chansiri made a massive mistake not including stripes bit like the cardiff chairman  when he tried to  change there team colours completely

a very proud football club being run by a very poor chairman and clueless manager   

Related image

1 hour ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Would anyone really be surprised if this were true? 

Aside from the grammar I don't think the OP deserves as much scorn as he is getting. 

Correct, everything hes said is true, it is a joke! Some people on here have a meltdown and hit the neg button if anyone says anything negative about Chansiri. Just because hes given us a few quid, he isn’t beyond critisism!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

If the 150th third kit isn't released then I am rioting.

Dad went in to see if third kit would be there for Christmas, staff knew nothing about it, didn’t even know there was a third kit. Shame as I liked the look of it.

14 minutes ago, SidOwl said:

Dad went in to see if third kit would be there for Christmas, staff knew nothing about it, didn’t even know there was a third kit. Shame as I liked the look of it.

That's a load of tosh buddy they might now know when the 3rd kit is arriving but the staff in the shop are more than helpful and when I asked just said they did not know when the 3rd kit would be arriving.

25 minutes ago, soldierboyblue said:

That's a load of tosh buddy they might now know when the 3rd kit is arriving but the staff in the shop are more than helpful and when I asked just said they did not know when the 3rd kit would be arriving.

I trust my old man to be honest fella, guy he spoke to behind counter knew nothing about a white kit. He asked me if I was sure there was a white kit coming out when we spoke last night.