thats the kits done for this season people nothing else turning up

looks like wednesday pulling the plug on any more stock of shirts this season what you see in in shop is whats left there be no away shirt or 150th year anniversary kit ,chansiri cutting his losses for this season out of approx 25 sizes from infant, children women and men we have 3 sizes on display  season finishes in 6 months absolute shambles by the club i can see the so called 150th year anniversary kit being next seasons away kit and we go back to having a white stripes incorporated in the home kit chansiri made a massive mistake not including stripes bit like the cardiff chairman  when he tried to  change there team colours completely

a very proud football club being run by a very poor chairman and clueless manager   

37 minutes ago, cahoot65 said:

looks like wednesday pulling the plug on any more stock of shirts this season what you see in in shop is whats left there be no away shirt or 150th year anniversary kit ,chansiri cutting his losses for this season out of approx 25 sizes from infant, children women and men we have 3 sizes on display  season finishes in 6 months absolute shambles by the club i can see the so called 150th year anniversary kit being next seasons away kit and we go back to having a white stripes incorporated in the home kit chansiri made a massive mistake not including stripes bit like the cardiff chairman  when he tried to  change there team colours completely

a very proud football club being run by a very poor chairman and clueless manager   

Many substance behind this or just your wild imagination?

43 minutes ago, cahoot65 said:

Can I get google translate for this?  I don't speak chav

• Haha 7

Great punctually inept post...

If true and I very much doubt it is?

This season's shirt, if kept tidy could be worth a few bob in years to come ?

Along with the hilarious story that accompanies it.....

"SWFC the gift that keeps on gaffing"...........:carlos::Chansiri:lol

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, cahoot65 said:

Idiot

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Warnocchio said:

Is the full stop button on your phone not working like your fellow tool Fibonacci91

#pigbait

Since the, "There are no pigs posting on Owlstalk"'statement by the bossman ShiteDeadThread, the halfwit half dozen seem to have a found extra wind in their sails.

Kits again this week, not football. Did they lose on Saturday?

Edited by sonofbert2
  • Like 1

Just now, sonofbert2 said:

Since the, "There are no pigs posting on Owlstalk"'statement by the bossman poo Dead Thread, the halfwit half dozen seem to have a found extra wind in their sails.

Kits again this week, not football. Did they lose on Saturday?

Can I have a pint of what you’ve had please ?

Failing that a translation would do..

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Captain Sl-OWL-ly said:

Can I have a pint of what you’ve had please ?

Failing that a translation would do..

I don't drink, it's crapanyway, and if it wasn't, I probably wouldn't but I might because ever since you said you had a bad back I've put  your more barmy moments down to the painkillers.

Hope that makes sense.

5 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

I don't drink, it's crapanyway, and if it wasn't, I probably wouldn't but I might because ever since you said you had a bad back I've put  your more barmy moments down to the painkillers.

Hope that makes sense.

That’s fine and let’s ignore my back, just give me a sensible translation for your rant- and not a Google one..

edit - nah this response dun’t really make much sense either,  must be drugs you’r on if it aint alcohol..

Edited by Captain Sl-OWL-ly