Venancio

How pointless is this signing? comes in on loan with a view to a permanent deal and he hasn't even played one minute for the 1st team yet despite us being garbage defensively.

Why don't we just save funds and promote someone from the youth set up? 

Its just bizarre.

• Like 2

wasnt he the skipper at his parent club? cant be a complete mug,

VAs a car crash,lets be reyt,hes costing us points and places,I wouldnt let the kid park mi car,hes about as mobile as a traffic cone hes no where near good enough,dutch footballs obviously dropped a few notches,or we need to sack our scouts.

Bring back Sasso

• Haha 1

It is a strange one.  I remember thinking versus United that surely he had more experience, and wasn't he captain and player of the year at his last club, than Van Aken who was really struggling on the day.

Still not been seen all these weeks further on and surely should have had a game before now.

Weird.

Van Aken's made a fair number of costly mistakes now. There's a player there - I do believe that - but why are we still waiting to see Venâncio make his debut? The week these two signed, CC's comments were that Venâncio's ready now, but van Aken is one for the future; fast forward three months and Venâncio we've still not seen and van Aken made his debut within a couple of days of these comments. Odd indeed.

20 minutes ago, s6 owl said:

How pointless is this signing? comes in on loan with a view to a permanent deal and he hasn't even played one minute for the 1st team yet despite us being garbage defensively.

Its just bizarre.

If there is any evidence needed that there's some dodgy stuff going on at the club this is it... WHY would a club send their captain out on loan with a view to never playing? Bizarre 

1 minute ago, cowl said:

Van Aken's made a fair number of costly mistakes now. There's a player there - I do believe that - but why are we still waiting to see Venâncio make his debut? The week these two signed, CC's comments were that Venâncio's ready now, but van Aken is one for the future; fast forward three months and Venâncio we've still not seen and van Aken made his debut within a couple of days of these comments. Odd indeed.

It is. It is odder than most of the others which are normally down to lnjuries.

Has he been playing any games at all?

Just now, sonofbert2 said:

It is. It is odder than most of the others which are normally down to lnjuries.

Has he been playing any games at all?

A few u23 games. Started the last one I think.

He's been here three months now, and even when our normal right sided centre back is out we still replace him with a left sided centre back and so have two left footers at the back which is something that CC has commented on before that he does prefer to have 'feet balance' at the back.

Maybe he's not good enough? Of course, I don't know. But why did we sign him if there seems to be such reluctance to play him?

1 minute ago, cowl said:

He's been here three months now, and even when our normal right sided centre back is out we still replace him with a left sided centre back and so have two left footers at the back which is something that CC has commented on before that he does prefer to have 'feet balance' at the back.

Maybe he's not good enough? Of course, I don't know. But why did we sign him if there seems to be such reluctance to play him?

He must be appalling because our defence as it stands isn't good enough and for this guy to not even be given a chance...

2 minutes ago, cowl said:

Maybe its down to the guy that pulls the strings

47 minutes ago, cowl said:

Just read the reports but nobody has mentioned him much.

Anybody who always goes?

Edited by sonofbert2

5 hours ago, s6 owl said:

Its just bizarre.

Because the youth team players aren't owned by Doyen Sports.