Time for Abdi

The time to start him was from the day we signed him.

He should have strolled into our side.

I've never been able to understand why Carlos doesn't think a proven premier level central midfielder isn't as good as our championship level midfielders.

26 minutes ago, Shetland Owl said:

Surely its time to start Abdi in place of Butterfield who has been poor for the last two matches

Certainly worth giving a go but I have no belief that he would be deployed in a role that would get the best out of him. We were all surprised to see Matias in the starting line up today, I would have minded him having a chance from the bench but he hardly put a foot right in that first half. Having said that, Carlos' subsequent explanation of the role he wanted our wide players to perform in the first half was just baffling.

Midfield two of bannan and abdi. Do you know anything about football? 

Rehardless of whether it would work tactically. What has he done to suggests he is the answer. 

Point me towards 3 positive moment in his Wednesday career. (Goal, key pass, good cross, interception, tackle.)

seriously, 3 positive moments on a pitch in a Wednesday shirt.

17 minutes ago, mcowl said:

The time to start him was from the day we signed him.

He should have strolled into our side.

I've never been able to understand why Carlos doesn't think a proven premier level central midfielder isn't as good as our championship level midfielders.

Plese point me towards 3 positive momens for abdi in a Wednesdays shirt. I am asking for split second moments, and only 3 of them. Please list below. 

The Abdi who finished the season for Watford and signed for us is head and shoulders above we have in our team.

This leads me to think we have either been sold a pup and injuries are catching up with him or we have a manager who hadn't got a clue how to use or the testicles to drop his favourites.

I know where I'd put my money.

15 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

The Abdi who finished the season for Watford and signed for us is head and shoulders above we have in our team.

This leads me to think we have either been sold a pup and injuries are catching up with him or we have a manager who hadn't got a clue how to use or the testicles to drop his favourites.

I know where I'd put my money.

The lad has done absolutely nothing for us. Doesn’t fit our system. I don’t care how amazing Abdi was for Watford in the same way I didn’t care about how useless Tom Lees was made out to be by Leeds fans. But apart from his goal against forest last year he has been diabolical. I’m not a Carlos fan I want rid. But I don’t blame him for not playing Abdi.