The fact that Nuhiu hasn't been used as part of plan B up until recently is criminal.

• Agree 1

It's amazing what a bit of passion does, isn't it?! 

• Agree 2

55 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Love you big man.

Changed the game, attitude spot on, played to the crowd and we loved it, others should take note.

• Agree 2

Played great today, must be considered for the next match along with Hooper

• Agree 1

He was fantastic. Completely changed the game.

The conundrum  is how long can he last, played 30 mins today.

Can't see him lasting 90 so is he better starting or coming on.

Can he have the same effect starting?

Not sure .

• Agree 2

Big Dave is vastly underrated. He doesn’t score goals, but boy does he terrify the opposition, and an excellent counterpoint to a good goal scorer. IMHO we’ve signed too many similar strikers without buying a goal scoring version of Big Dave.

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, oldishowl said:

He was fantastic. Completely changed the game.

The conundrum  is how long can he last, played 30 mins today.

Can't see him lasting 90 so is he better starting or coming on.

Can he have the same effect starting?

Not sure .

That's the problem. He never does it when he starts. 

I think his role in the squad is perfect and has been for a while. 

Its our other strikers (Hooper aside) who need to have a good look at themselves 

• Agree 1

He deserves a start.

Changed the game. 

Critical in the past but I think he's going to prove me wrong. I know who'd I'd rather mark as a defender out of Rhodes and Nuhiu. Better than Fletcher in that holding up the ball role. 

• Agree 1

38 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

The man was a beast today. Passion, effort, heart, skill, and what a header down to Hooper. He attracts centre-backs like a magnet, allowing a craftsman like Hooper to ghost into view unmarked....and he doesnt miss.

He played a massive part in Carlos first season and linked very well with Hooper and Fessi.

Last season and this Carlos basically dumped him, Nuhui brings exactly what you said to the game.

Oppostion managers always said they hated playing against him. Oppostion players didn't like it.

He ain't a goalscorer he's a bit like Heskey, doesn't score but is integral in others scoring.

• Agree 2

Plenty of half wits slag him off on here but I think he’s great. Effort, passion and more skill than people give him credit for . 

Would rather her watch him than that over paid cart horse fletcher any day . Keep up the good work big lad . 

• Agree 4

Guest RocketOwl

Well done Adthe. Showed more fight, skill and courage then others I won't metiom. Class today. Starts against Norwich with Hoops.

He is like semedo he loves Wednesday.. it took him to come on for the fans to start singing his name and he was at it.. he cares.. he looked like a man on a mission closing things down bulling there left back.. ok his heading is shocking sometimes but today he was chesting  it down and trying to force the issue..made a nusence of himself..  a few people around me left when he came on.. saying I aren’t watching that dolls head.. well done big Dave Wednesday love you more than you know.. 

• Agree 5

Actually it's the third time this season he's turned a game. Did it against Bolton in cup early in season, leading to us scoring 2 goals,  got equaliser against Ipswich and then today. I was fully prepared to run down to pitch side and go mental if he scored today. Sadly not to be but we'll done Atdhe. 

• Agree 5

For someone who never gets a sniff, today he was on it.. Rhodes and Hooper need him on the pitch.. they only looked good today when Dave came on..  he bullied their left back chesting it off and linking play.. rhodes and Hooper ain’t gunna win many Ariel duels against 6”4 centre half’s.. so whey doesnt Rhodes pull out wide on the little man..and win flick ons. We have seen a planA and Btoday.. plan A doesn’t work.. we need to play more direct and feed off second balls.. like the second half.. play the percentages

The only positive thread on here.  :nuhiu:

Think I will camp in here tonight.  :biggrin:

• Agree 2
  • Haha 1

Guest RocketOwl

Was nice seeing some strength and conviction from one of our strikers (bar Hooper)

1 hour ago, james o connor said:

Plenty of half wits slag him off on here but I think he’s great. Effort, passion and more skill than people give him credit for . 

Would rather her watch him than that over paid cart horse fletcher any day . Keep up the good work big lad . 

It really was an outstanding effort from Atty when he came on. He lifted his fellow players and the crowd and he provided the spark that was missing from the team. Well done big lad.