Carlos on Radio Sheffield

Just now, quinnssweetshop said:

I'm actually beginning to feel sorry for him, in a medical way. It worries you to see anyone like this.

I felt sorry for him with the £20 note pantomime, but not now, he's stubborn and getting even more arrogant, he believes his own verbal liquid manure

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Think tank said:

No not 3 strikers.

A fluid team that isn’t disjointed. 

4-2-3-1 would suit our team much better.  

Considering we don't even have two defensive midfielders under contract, or even a single one who is fit, I'm not exactly sure how that suits us at all. 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Indoor Owl said:

Considering we don't even have two defensive midfielders under contract, or even a single one who is fit, I'm not exactly sure how that suits us at all. 

Having Bannan and Butterfield sitting a bit deeper with 3 in front would work.

Bannan Butterfield

Matias Abdi Reach

Hooper

It gives Bannan more options to link up play in front of him.

The formation is a massive problem!

Edited by Think tank

16 minutes ago, 1993swfc said:

Play a diamond!

I think I'm experiencing constant dejavu of going 1 down and being abysmal in the first half then chucking a striker on at half time and throwing the kitchen sink at them. 

People forget that during that "great" first season under Carlos we got out of jail time and time again in games by moving Forestieri out to the left in the second half. We were starting games slowly then, but in the last 18 months Carlos hasn't had a fully fit and firing Forestieri to drag him out of a tactical hole.

As every week goes by my view that he's a very mediocre manager is changing - I'm actually starting to think he's deluded, blinkered, stubborn, charlatan of a football coach. We need him out of the club. A small minority of us called it 9 or 10 months ago. Now the vast majority can see it too. Let's just pray it doesn't take Chansiri another 9 months to see the light. 

Edited by paulrs

3 minutes ago, Rogerwyldesmullet said:

That was not an easy listen - I felt sorry for him

I did to a point

But then I had a light shine down from god who said "listen... listen to what he's actually really saying here... listen.... you will hear it... ti's the ramblings of a man who is under serious pressure, who's team is failing, but who keeps repeating the same actions time after time after time after time and expecting a better result"

I listened to god.

He gave me the light

I'm no longer in favour of Carlos remaining

Owlstalk Shop

31 minutes ago, S1Owl said:

He did sound passionate but lost on a few questions. He's right about the ref this time though. The ref changes games nowadays as much as goals but we do star with no urgency to stamp authority on game. Like we used to. 

Aye but you notice the ref more because we don’t take anything else away from the match because were crap. A win and a good performance would cover that.