Totally expecting minimum 4-0 today

Guest Hillsborough Mole

Guest Hillsborough Mole

I think there will be a great reaction from the players, coaching team and fans today, and wouldn't be surprised at all with a minimum 4, or more goals.

Hull are absolutely shocking, totally in the doldrums and will be bricking it coming to Hillsboro today.

Go for the jugular, from the off, and get everybody together for another Norwich performance from last season

36 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

I think there will be a great reaction from the players, coaching team and fans today, and wouldn't be surprised at all with a minimum 4, or more goals.

Reaction from what?  According to Carlos, we're playing good stuff and deserved to win the last 3 games.  

:nuhiu: 

the way it will go well today is if we start off on the front foot taking game to them get an early goal look for another and another crowds lifted everyones happy job done.  whats  more likely is we revert to usual style ,hull know that will frustrate crowd and its win win for them ,today either we play an attacking convincing display and get 3pts failing that we are 9pts off play offs nearly 20pts off top 2 season over ,then I hope we get turned over by 3 or 4 if that's the only way to wake the crowd up ,I'm sick to death of this style of football we have been watching .the problem is I don't think  that we are capable of playing the attacking stuff what we all want ,to do that you need pace up front and on wings a player what is box to box ,defenders who could deal with a team trying to do us on break ,clearly loovens and lees don't have pace to deal with that ,and our full backs are easily exposed if we push forward too much. but carlos is the man who has caused this problem he has had 18 months to sort this and has failed. I want players today fired up I don't want any excuses if we don't win today its season over already . if we are losing 2-0 by 50 mins I expect the thousand what shouted carlos out at Bolton to be ringing out from all areas of ground .