What would you buy Carlos for Christmas?

4 hours ago, markowl said:

Did your grandad speak to Dave Allen? Or Terry Yorath?

Perhaps he spent an hour with Chris Turner, Alan Irvine or maybe Peter Eustace.

Because all the above did much more heart ripping of the club than Carlos has.

No mate. Big difference is the above didn't do it spending 20-30 million pounds and were never going to succeed. Carlos has. Back then we expected this kind of crap, nowadays we rightly expect different.

5 hours ago, Dronowl66 said:

One or two threads can be humorous but this whole sites infested with it ..... there's no respect for CC DC or anyone at the min and its unforgiveable , 

That’s because people don’t respect him. He’s lost that right with his lies. He promised more attacking play this season and if anything it’s got worse and more defensive. He blames everyone but himself and blames the fans paying the most expensive prices in the league. 

That’s unforgivable. 

Edited by kingsidney

7 minutes ago, WayneTheOwl said:

No mate. Big difference is the above didn't do it spending 20-30 million pounds and were never going to succeed. Carlos has. Back then we expected this kind of crap, nowadays we rightly expect different.

We?

Who made you the supporters' spokesperson?

Guest Bulgaria
15 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Or a framed version of this.

96FA35CF-5F39-4CAF-97FF-8FE3130310C5.jpeg

Fancy wearing a short skirt and heels in that weather. Silly girl.

Unless she is a geordie.

Edited by Bulgaria

7 minutes ago, markowl said:

We?

Who made you the supporters' spokesperson?

No clever wee pipe, my grandad and I, as in we. That's who I was talking about in my post wasn't it ? Each person has their own thoughts.

On a side note though, your telling me you don't expect different ??

20 minutes ago, WayneTheOwl said:

No clever wee pipe, my grandad and I, as in we. That's who I was talking about in my post wasn't it ? Each person has their own thoughts.

On a side note though, your telling me you don't expect different ??

I'm 53 years old.

I expect nothing from football.

As soon as you expect you become disappointed.

2 hours ago, markowl said:

I'm 53 years old.

I expect nothing from football.

As soon as you expect you become disappointed.

Whilst I understand that, when us fans are expected to pay the money the club ask for, the manager spends the money he has spent, our expectations should rightly be higher. A lot of us will have been through the good times of the early 90s and the garbage that has followed for the last 15-20 years barring the odd season. When you see clubs like Cardiff / Sheff Utd doing much better with much lesser resource, it is easy to understand why we have so many pissed off fans and the main reason for this is Carlos. Chansiri has to take a lot of the blame also for not pulling that damn trigger.

1 hour ago, WayneTheOwl said:

Whilst I understand that, when us fans are expected to pay the money the club ask for, the manager spends the money he has spent, our expectations should rightly be higher. A lot of us will have been through the good times of the early 90s and the garbage that has followed for the last 15-20 years barring the odd season. When you see clubs like Cardiff / Sheff Utd doing much better with much lesser resource, it is easy to understand why we have so many pissed off fans and the main reason for this is Carlos. Chansiri has to take a lot of the blame also for not pulling that damn trigger.

aston villa have spent big and are behind Cardiff and the blunts do you think they should sack bruce , maybe rowatt at derby should be gone , perhaps that lisping german at Norwich deserves the axe ......sack carlos coz you think he's crap or even just coz you don't like the style of football he delivers but to sack him coz wilder& Warnock are doing better seems a bit harsh .. 

2 hours ago, WayneTheOwl said:

I don't recall this amount of whinging when Mr Allen was insulting fans and threatening to sue them.

Carlos loses a  few games and he's ripped the heart out of the club.

You need to give your head a wobble.

Mark stop trying to be number one fan

When Allen was here we were probably too scared to lose our houses to openly slate him and i was one of the yobs on the bridge

Carlos deserves this critism imo, he brings it on himself. His statements get more annoying every week

You need to give your head a wobble. Then again just keep clapping like daveyboy and all the true fans out there

Also id get him a lump of coal and an orange as hes been a naughty boy

Edited by MBMitchell
Mistake