What would you buy Carlos for Christmas?

Guest Hillsborough Mole
3 hours ago, Dronowl66 said:

Pathetic and boring 

2 hours ago, ramone said:

I'd buy you a new record

57 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

Replacement fans for the bedwetters 

53 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Probably a nice bottle of wine or something like that. Maybe something mountain bike related but not sure what he has. I would buy him that because I am not an utter c*nt.

giphy.webp

I wouldn't buy him anything, I'd let him sit down with my Grandad for an hour. The very man that has followed Sheffield Wednesday FC for 80 years and let him tell Carlos what this football club means to the fans of Sheffield Wednesday and how he is ripping the soul out of it. I'm pretty sure this hour would be the most beneficial hour Carlos has ever had in management and what a football club means to a fan.

4 hours ago, hasthagotanycheese said:

As we enter the festive season and our thoughts turn to gifts for our friends & family. What would you buy for Carlos as a Christmas gift?

I'll start us off, my gift would be a DVD of the 2004 film, Sideways

Sideways.jpg

A one way ticket to Portugal 

Just now, Dronowl66 said:

Dem Blades are loving this ............................ carry on lets show em what were really like ..... WAWAW well yeah but only when we win every week 

You still think its over losing games its gone far beyond that. To me its nothing to do with win/lose or draw its the rubbish way we play the game and thats all down to one man.