I had a dream last night....

....that we appointed Steve McClaren. It got me thinking, how desperate are people for a change? Which of these managers would you swap Carlos for?

Yes or No...

Steve McClaren

Brian Laws

Slaven Bilic

Stuart Gray

Kenny Jackett

Aitor Karanka

Roy Keane

Paul Lambert

Tony Pulis

Mick McCarthy

Craig Shakespeare

Gordon Strachan

and of course...

garymegson

Edited by RUMBELOWS91

1 hour ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

....that we appointed Steve McClaren. It got me thinking, how desperate are people for a change? Which of these managers would you swap Carlos for?

Yes or No...

Steve McClaren

Brian Laws

Slaven Bilic

Stuart Gray

Kenny Jackett

Aitor Karanka

Roy Keane

Paul Lambert

Tony Pulis

Mick McCarthy

Craig Shakespeare

Gordon Strachan

and of course...

garymegson

I would have any of them with the exception of McClaren, Karanka, Strachan and Jackett.

I would rather have Dean Smith than any of them too.

Steve McClaren- Would rather have just about anyone else. 

Brian Laws- Nice bloke but not a better manager than Carlos.

Slaven Bilic- Good manager but I think he needs some time away from the game. He looked genuinely unwell to me in his last West Ham interview.

Stuart Gray- Ship has sailed on that one.

Kenny Jackett- Really?

Aitor Karanka- Not much different to Carlos, plays one up front and looks to be solid through the middle. Not saying he'd be a bad appointment but the entertaining football would not be restored

Roy Keane- I'd have him on the staff certainly, manager? Maybe but not instead of Carlos.

Paul Lambert- Did nothing at Wolves, did nothing at Blackburn, did awful at Villa. Has a track record of signing players for money that aren't good enough (2M for Jordan Bowery who'd scored 11 goals in 4 seasons). Doesn't play good football and already sold our best player on form (Bannan) once.

Tony Pulis- Wouldn't happen, he's a good manager and yeah I'd probably have him but it's not realistic.

Mick McCarthy- Yeah but like Pulis not realistic.

Craig Shakespeare- No, should never have been given the Leicester job. He isn't a manager. Good coach and most likely heading to Everton to be with Big Sam anyway.

Gordon Strachan- I like him as a bloke but I think this kind of job isn't for him. Too long away from club football for what we need.

Gary Megson- No, just no. I like and respect him and he did a good job here but it wouldn't work.

Edited by TomtheOwl95