Well done!

Well done for being such a MASSIVE club with the most passionate fans in the best City in England. 

Well done for 150 years being the best club in the world. 

Well done to all the players like Nuhiu,  Bannan, Fletcher, Hooper,  O'Grady, Madine, Semedo, McLean, Talbot, McGovern, Bullen, Sibon, Sheridan, Waddle, Hirst, Palmer, Pearson, Pearson, Chapman, Megson, Varadi, Sterland.....

Who have achieved a name at Hillsborough for excellence and putting a shift in for the Wednesday cause. 

Here's hoping this turns round and there are some more names to add to the list in the very near future as it's the best cobby to achieve success at. 

Well done for being the last 2nd division club to win a major Trophy in England. 

Come on you blue and white wizards and make history again some time soon. 

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Well done to Mr Chansiri and the comms department for doing the whole 'Ask the Chairman' series of articles - appreciated!

Well done to Carlos and the team for the run of consecutive games without defeat

Well done to Carlos and the team for the number of recent clean sheets 

Well done to the club for extending the new home shirt offer until the New Year

Well done to the Under 23's who won AGAIN and are storming it at the moment

Well done to the Under 18's who won their last game too!

Well done to Nuhiu who has stuck it out, waited for his moment, and scored a goal just minutes after coming on.

Well done to Van Aken for looking like a very much improved defender

Loads of positives around at the moment. If you want to post a positive well done then do it in this thread.

If you want to be negative or sarcastic then nip into the thousands of other threads and do it there :)

Im Wednesday through and through, 1st match in 1964 at 4yrs old, I've laughed and cried over this club many times, they were known as the yo yo club, but that's what I love about them, the unpredictability, they can frustrate and infuriate a Saint, I first cried over Wednesday losing the 66 cup final at 6yrs of age, but what a roller coaster, I'll love Wednesday till I die, but I'm a Yorkshire man too, and I say things as I see them, if people don't agree or like my opinion then fine, but for nobody will I say something just to apeaze people or keep my job. 

So  "Well done" is the theme of this thread.  

Well done DC  for standing by a manager whose negative football is dividing the fan base.

Well done CC for constantly preparing a team that plays negative, boring football.

Well done the fans that turn out in all weathers and paying good hard earned money to support the club dispute continual disappointment.

Well done those on here that continue to support the manager, you must be a better person than me.

Lastly, well done those that continue to voice their displeasure in the current mismanagement of the club.

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Well done to Mr Chansiri and the comms department for doing the whole 'Ask the Chairman' series of articles - appreciated!

Well done to Carlos and the team for the run of consecutive games without defeat

Well done to Carlos and the team for the number of recent clean sheets 

Well done to the club for extending the new home shirt offer until the New Year

Well done to the Under 23's who won AGAIN and are storming it at the moment

Well done to the Under 18's who won their last game too!

Well done to Nuhiu who has stuck it out, waited for his moment, and scored a goal just minutes after coming on.

Well done to Van Aken for looking like a very much improved defender

Loads of positives around at the moment. If you want to post a positive well done then do it in this thread.

If you want to be negative or sarcastic then nip into the thousands of other threads and do it there :)

Im Wednesday through and through, 1st match in 1964 at 4yrs old, I've laughed and cried over this club many times, they were known as the yo yo club, but that's what I love about them, the unpredictability, they can frustrate and infuriate a Saint, I first cried over Wednesday losing the 66 cup final at 6yrs of age, but what a roller coaster, I'll love Wednesday till I die, but I'm a Yorkshire man too, and I say things as I see them, if people don't agree or like my opinion then fine, but for nobody will I say something just to apeaze people or keep my job. 

17 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I've not posted a thread an hour

Nowhere near

Your stats are way out

I've been offline mostly today waiting for an Amazon delivery that's not turned up

Ps my personal views are irrelevant - I do post them from time to time though

Thread an hour for the last two months. FACT!

garymegson

Your views are as relevant as anyone elses Neil. You own the site, you're still a Wednesday fan. Every post seems to be just to stir up traffic at the minute.

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Nope

That's good, because it's all about opinions, and if we all saw things the same then what would be the point of this website. 

11 minutes ago, gizowl said:

Thanks for your service Giz 

I'm just behind you by 3 seasons ...

There are quite a few on here I doff my cap to for exemplary service for many many years no doubt you will discover them on your travels across owlstalk ...

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST

1 minute ago, gizowl said:

That's good, because it's all about opinions, and if we all saw things the same then what would be the point of this website. 

100% bang on

That's what I keep saying to all those who come on and say the site is full of Blades because a fan says they're not renewing their season ticket or is unhappy at the way Carlos's side plays

Owlstalk is open to all opinions and points of view so long as it's legal, fair criticism and not abusive or personal towards the people posting their opinions etc

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

100% bang on

That's what I keep saying to all those who come on and say the site is full of Blades because a fan says they're not renewing their season ticket or is unhappy at the way Carlos's side plays

Owlstalk is open to all opinions and points of view so long as it's legal, fair criticism and not abusive or personal towards the people posting their opinions etc

I think one thing we all agree on is we all want this great club back in the Premier league were it belongs and were its magnificent supporters deserve to be.