Monday morning..

It’s the start of a new week for Sheffield Wednesday and our fans 

We have a duty to not sit stewing in grief and having a massive pity party but to start looking forward to the next game with hope we can turn it round

Carlos has called for fans to BRING THE FIRE to Hillsborough on Saturday

We are unbeaten in six - the longest unbeaten run in the Championship - and we have players rested and itching to go

Lers have a really positive week and most importantly get on together here on Owlstalk

We alll want the same thing so let’s stick together and try and get it

Have a great and positive week

UTO

Owlstalk Shop

Like it or not I personally don't think a change in manager will happen this season. DC has shown his support for CC and from what I have seen once he's made up his mind...

As frustrating and dissapointng as i am this season its been my club for  over 30 years and I will get behind the team. 

WAWAW

• Like 1

I would concur that we fans have to take matters somewhat into our own hands to the limited extent that we can

Once you accept that the manager ain't going anywhere, that you do want to go to games and enjoy them, then lets make it enjoyable rather than boring.

Could sit there and groan or make some noise and try and shake the players out of the lethargy on the field.

I'm making the trip down from Scotland this weekend for my first game of the season.

So far I've struggled to work up any enthusiasm due to this appalling style we insist on playing.

Personally I would rather see us play a positive style and lose rather than a boring negative draw.

What's the point of football without goalmouth action?

When I pay 30 odd quid for a game I expect to be entertained.

Trying to be positive, but I suspect that the highlight of my day will be my pre match curry and chips.

51 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

We have a duty to not sit stewing in grief and having a massive pity party but to start looking forward to the next game with hope we can turn it round

We are unbeaten in six - the longest unbeaten run in the Championship - and we have players rested and itching to go

Lers have a really positive week and most importantly get on together here on Owlstalk

UTO

Saturday's crowd will be sure to respond.

IF  there is evidence on the pitch they really are 'itching to go'

55 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

UTO

Yes Carlos...if you say so ...cough

I'll be flying over for the game

Always look forward to the game and enter the ground in a positive frame of mind

So I will be positive from the start

Will Carlos send out the players positive from the start? Not happened many times in the last 18 months

Maybe we Will need to stifle the mighty Hull from the start

It's in your hands Carlos

If you're not up to it, let's get someone in who is

Guest Jack the Hat

I don't have a duty to pretend I'm happy with a manager who is out of his depth and taking us backwards. If calling for his head improves us in the long term then it's the right thing to do. Of course he asking us to bring the fire to detract from his boring miserable performances. His tactics should empower us to bring the fire. Ridiculous post.

As usual fans will go down with the right intentions of being vocal and supporting the team. The problem is, if we kick off, within the first 30 seconds the ball ends up at the back proceeded by minutes of side to side forward back side to side. It's at this stage the crowd go silent as we've seen it all before 

2 great wins before the international break. Brimming with confidence. Fans looking forward to getting back underway. 

3 dire, slow, turgid draws later and the excitement is drained again. It's no wonder people are sceptical is it. Happens a lot does that. 

But I'm sure next week will be different. 

:ph34r:

If Carlos and the gang produce the same turgid rubbish they did in the last game this coming Saturday i like a lot of fellow Owls will be letting him know exactly what we think of him.

Its time for the players to bring the fire from the 1st minute not the 30th, it time for them to turn up and play for the shirt, give at least 100% commitment and passion and in turn the fans will support them and get behind them 

BUT

If the players turn up with the attitude of its the fans fault, its the referees fault, I won't tackle him i will leave it to someone else or they basically cannot be bothered then we will vent our frustration and I have never chanted for a manager out but if that is the only way to get rid of him then I can't think of no better day. But Carlos is that deluded he will think we are talking about Hull's manager. 

For Saturday we demand a performance and 3 points with lots of goals.