Bannan on Twitter

10 minutes ago, northeastowl said:

At least he has a brain for himself and doesn’t just hide behind his managers lame excuses. 

Think you're missing the point though, he's not paid to undermine the manager whether we agree with him or not. That's what starts a split dressing room.

1 minute ago, MuddyFunkster said:

Think you're missing the point though, he's not paid to undermine the manager whether we agree with him or not. That's what starts a split dressing room.

I’d agree with what you’re saying if the manager didn’t continually baffle everyone with his negative tactics and ridiculous excuses.

30 minutes ago, frastheowl said:

I really wouldn't read too much into a tweet.

It's a bog standard tweet, which is pretty meaningless in the grand scheme of things.

He's hardly going to come out and tweet "The fans were as much use as were today. If you aren't going to sing, don't bother coming" is he?!

I'm not sure if it's the case with Bannan, but so many players get told what to tweet by their agents, PR people. 

And, incidentally...it's totally opposite opinion to the one he gave about the fans to a newspaper after the Bristol game.

Yep, if anything it reads like he wanted to get fans back on side after having a dig last week or it's another subtle dig at the home fans he had a dig at last week. Certainly nothing to do with going against what Carlos has said.