Bannan on Twitter

It seems he is going against Carlos here. Carlos is using the fans as one of his excuses but Bannan seems to think the opposite. 

Hes the only player that Iv seen try to bring some positivity and not attempt to alienate fans even further like his manager is doing. 

Pre season I wanted us to move him on but he's been class this season. 

IMG_3362.PNG

I really wouldn't read too much into a tweet.

It's a bog standard tweet, which is pretty meaningless in the grand scheme of things.

He's hardly going to come out and tweet "The fans were as much use as were today. If you aren't going to sing, don't bother coming" is he?!

I'm not sure if it's the case with Bannan, but so many players get told what to tweet by their agents, PR people. 

And, incidentally...it's totally opposite opinion to the one he gave about the fans to a newspaper after the Bristol game.

1 minute ago, frastheowl said:

I really wouldn't read too much into a tweet.

It's a bog standard tweet, which is pretty meaningless in the grand scheme of things.

He's hardly going to come out and tweet "The fans were as much use as were today. If you aren't going to sing, don't bother coming" is he?!

I'm not sure if it's the case with Bannan, but so many players get told what to tweet by their agents, PR people. 

And, incidentally...it's totally opposite opinion to the one he gave about the fans to a newspaper after the Bristol game.

Be quite refreshing if he did. 

That would be funny. 

7 minutes ago, David1867 said:

It seems he is going against Carlos here. Carlos is using the fans as one of his excuses but Bannan seems to think the opposite. 

Hes the only player that Iv seen try to bring some positivity and not attempt to alienate fans even further like his manager is doing. 

IMG_3362.PNG

Bannan's message doesn't need your interpretation thank you.

No issues with Bannan at all, always gives 100% and one of our most consistent, better players.

Not his fault the manager can't set the team up right and keeps changing his job from attacking midfielder, to holding midfielder, to winger.

Most good things that we do stem from Bannan breaking the rigid lines we are coached to play and giving the opposition something different  to think about. 

Edited by striker

5 minutes ago, vulva said:

Bannan could well be off in January. 

Agreed. He's our best player, the only one other teams would want and his fee may be required to tweak this side. However I wouldn't trust Cc with our limited cash at all. Rowett at Derby has shown how to move on some big name players from a failing squad and rebuild. I'm sure he would have autonomy over transfers though unlike the next incumbent here. 

14 minutes ago, David1867 said:

IMG_3362.PNG

Go to bed and stop talking poo

He's contradicted things that Carlos has said in the press a couple of times before by subsequently stating the opposite on the press or on Twitter. I'm not pro Carlos but there has to be a hierarchy at a club and what the manager says should be the end of it whether you agree or not. The one that sticks on my mind is last season when Carlos was criticising the fixture schedule and that was the reason he was making the changes he was. Bannan subsequently came out the following day and said it's a poor excuse if professional players can't play so many games in a short period of time.

1 minute ago, MuddyFunkster said:

He's contradicted things that Carlos has said in the press a couple of times before by subsequently stating the opposite on the press or on Twitter. I'm not pro Carlos but there has to be a hierarchy at a club and what the manager says should be the end of it whether you agree or not. The one that sticks on my mind is last season when Carlos was criticising the fixture schedule and that was the reason he was making the changes he was. Bannan subsequently came out the following day and said it's a poor excuse if professional players can't play so many games in a short period of time.

At least he has a brain for himself and doesn’t just hide behind his managers lame excuses.