Sign in to follow this  
@owlstalk

How do you feel right now?

How do you feel right now?  

520 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just so frustrated that this season is almost over already. Frustrated a coach who has shown he can put out attacking vibrant sides is playing boring puerile football. Frustrated a wealth of attacking options are looking so impotent and frustrated we won't try different formations or some of our forgotten and younger players 

Honestly think the chairman as to act and change, we need to sell some of our bloated squad we need some pace and power act now and we could be ready to go next season with a new manager 

As ever I will renew whether I will optimistic will depend on how the chairman handles the club over the next nine months 

Neil must know who the two people ‘very happy’ with our style of play this season are.

I trust they’ll be getting blackmailed for the server costs tomorrow lol

• Haha 1

Frustrated more than anything.

I think we do have the squad to be top 6. Do anybody but Wolves have a much better squad than us? Personally don't think so.

I think Carlos has lost it and I've lost confidence in him totally. Stubborn, inflexible, questions over his man-management and I get the feeling that the players are being micromanaged.

87% want Carlos sacked. I appreciate this is an Internet forum but I imagine that’s got to be reflective of the overall fan base by now. 

DC clearly doesn’t want to sack CC until the summer when they can part ways on good terms, trouble is the fans are very quickly going to become openly vocal and poisonous towards CC, and once that happens he might aswell sack him or the fans will turn on DC. 

As as far as I’m concerned every minute that CC stays at this club is another minute wasted. 

Starting to feel abit more optimistic about the future now, once CC has gone in 6 months time

Our squad is absolutely fantastic for this level

Only 3 new faces required for next season’s charge to the title

1. A proper manager

2. A new centre half

3. A right winger, and by that I mean a proper winger who stays on the line, beats a man and can put a cross in

In 18 months time I’ll be in Maggie mays doing the elephant celebrating promotion believe you me

9 minutes ago, Ballmeist said:

87% want Carlos sacked. I appreciate this is an Internet forum but I imagine that’s got to be reflective of the overall fan base by now. 

DC clearly doesn’t want to sack CC until the summer when they can part ways on good terms, trouble is the fans are very quickly going to become openly vocal and poisonous towards CC, and once that happens he might aswell sack him or the fans will turn on DC. 

As as far as I’m concerned every minute that CC stays at this club is another minute wasted. 

dc needs to sack him now

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, Mr. Tom said:

Neil must know who the two people ‘very happy’ with our style of play this season are.

I trust they’ll be getting blackmailed for the server costs tomorrow lol

I can see who they are. Can't you?

There are people happy with our style of play and ticket prices ..... amaZing! Thinks it’s pretty obvious , bar a few loons, most want him gone 

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 3

Overall, I am feeling completely disinterested in it. Agree that this is the worst feeling. I have started missing games even though I have a season ticket...

As for Carlos, he's obviously not going to resign. Just how crap do we have to get before DC steps in? We've been through some tough times over the past 17 years but Carlos is now arguably doing a worse job than ANY of the other managers in that time. We have an excellent squad and he simply can't get the best out of them. We're so far off the pace, I'm starting to worry that other managers wouldn't be interested. If he goes now, a new manager could have a few games before the transfer window opens...

• Agree 1

Results so far are about what I expected.

I cannot get my head around why some are only now wanting CC to be sacked. It was obvious after the Huddersfield shambles that he had ran out of ideas.

• Agree 3

How did I feel after the last time we played Reading?

When a defensive error gave them a early lead

When their keeper played like a man possessed as we continued throwing men forwards and then conceded again, a 'walk-in' in the 95th minute?

Probably lower than I feel now tbh

And if the same thing had happened yesterday, if we'd thrown the kitchen sink at them and lost 2-0?

I'd definitely feel lower than I feel now

All away points are good points imo

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

13 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

I think we'll do one this week

For the season ticket renewal question you need to add the option of 'locked in as part of the 3 year'

Not sure how many are in this, couple of thousand?

4 minutes ago, zzmdu said:

For the season ticket renewal question you need to add the option of 'locked in as part of the 3 year'

Not sure how many are in this, couple of thousand?

Not sure to be honest

Definitely more than Club 1867 thing though

lol

Amazon | Broadband | AirBnb

One thing this season has witnessed is the rise of the wetfanny within the fanbase. 

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

This should be printed off and sent to DC

He'd never get to see it

Just like the Chairmans Q&A the Press team would probably read and respond and say "We are right, you are wrong, just keep paying more and more money"

Edited by Hillsborough Mole
  • Agree 2

Cc should have definitely gone after the woeful efforts against Huddersfield last season. 

For me that's when the apathy really set in.

There were enough warning signs before that but somehow we got in to the play offs.

This season is just so disappointing. If DC acts soon, all might not be lost.

• Agree 3

Makes for interesting reading this now that there's a fair few numbers involved.

How representative is this of Owlstalk?

How many people use this site?

OT is moderate compared to social media