It's up to us fans to show this is not acceptable

26 minutes ago, pgmetcalf said:

Pig fans are getting hysterically desperate for us to sack CC but they won't say it outright. They know if we do it'll effectively end our season, which is why they're flooding this site to spread bad vibes. So much so, Neil had to nail his New Members Read Here post to the top of the forum

The pig fans I know don't want him to go anywhere 

3 minutes ago, coopswfc76 said:

If your going to protest please do it before and after the game under south stand.

Not while were trying to win a game of football. 

That announcer is going to have a breakdown if they have it Leppings Lane end of the south stand after the match.

• Haha 1

I can't believe some of the rubbish on here slating Carlos.  A few years ago we nearly went out of business. 

Joke. Carlos should walk. Longer he stays, the more I dislike him. Nice guy but should do what's best for the club at this stage. 

We are treated as customers and not supporters. So maybe fans should act like that, we aren't happy then you should have every right to voice your opinion. However the best way to really show your disapproval is voting with your feet.

7 minutes ago, 1993swfc said:

We are treated as customers and not supporters. So maybe fans should act like that, we aren't happy then you should have every right to voice your opinion. However the best way to really show your disapproval is voting with your feet.

we at least ought to have an on-line feedback form.

So much about the club angers me at the moment. When you care so much, when it’s been an integral part of your life, and you witness the implicit acceptance of such mediocrity and dire entertainment value. Ooooh makes me mad it does. 

Switched on Radio Sheffield at half time curious at how the first half had been...”certainly not a classic” was the comment. “Haven’t worked the keeper” soon followed - shocker. It’s been the same week after week after week for 16 months, meanwhile us blinkered saps turn up in numbers Home and away paying £40+ for the ‘privilege’. 

I blame DC as much if not more than Carlos. Carlos is trying his best, no doubt he works hard and cares passionately - it’s not his fault he’s simply not good enough and grinds down talented players into shells of themselves. Chansiri though has the power to act, to make the necessary change, and chooses not to. Considering he wanted Premier League in 3 years and exciting attacking football on the pitch I find it utterly utterly bizarre. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

Wednesday fans protest...................behave,turn up,sit down,do feck all.

Bloody world champions at whingin and moanin,absolute amateurs when protests are involved,unless its balloons of course.

If you pay on the day, stay away. It"s as true today as it always was. Chairmen are interested in fans" cash, not in their opinions. I"ve missed 3 already, and I won"t return until Chansiri acts. I don"t sh@te money, and I"m not indulging Dejphon"s stubbornness. He made a mistake in the summer. Admit it, man up, and make a change.

• Like 1