It's up to us fans to show this is not acceptable

as much as we do joke about them and their shoes and all that, i don't think they would be taking it either, they would be outside the ground with their shoes in the air making a noise about it and getting their owners attention, we however moan on message boards and ***** at each other ....... ahem...:ph34r::biggrin:

Edited by steveger
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, prowl said:

I think a couple of home defeats will decide his fate. We are slipping out of contention but a run of 6 without defeat probably gives DC enough justification to stick with CC, A couple of defeats changes the perspective.

If the fans want him gone there needs to be a lot of noise to get the message over. I'm not convinced a majority want CC gone, plenty of noise on Owlstalk but it does seem to be the same posters posting negatively all the time. When CC out reverberates round the ground maybe DC will hear but a few hundred won't be enough.

A couple of wins and he will be here a while, a couple of defeats and he might not.

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, for me he should have gone after the last playoffs and then stalled over signing a new deal. This cuts into prep time for the new season. Now is not the time to sack him, we are still in with a shout of the playoffs. When it looks like a possibility we might fail to get into the top 6 when it really matters, that's the time to reconsider.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, pgmetcalf said:

Pig fans are getting hysterically desperate for us to sack CC but they won't say it outright. They know if we do it'll effectively end our season, which is why they're flooding this site to spread bad vibes. So much so, Neil had to nail his New Members Read Here post to the top of the forum

Most pig fans I know think he's doing a cracking job. Easy to see on here who the pigs are.

8 minutes ago, pgmetcalf said:

Pig fans are getting hysterically desperate for us to sack CC but they won't say it outright. They know if we do it'll effectively end our season, which is why they're flooding this site to spread bad vibes. So much so, Neil had to nail his New Members Read Here post to the top of the forum

Do you think Pigs fans give a throw? Do you honestly think that, given they're so far above us right now, they've got nothing better to do?

If our positions were reversed, I certainly wouldn't want them to sack the manager. I'd be wanting them to hang onto their manager so badly it hurt.

Chansiri could learn a few lessons from McCabe; he simply wouldn't tolerate mediocrity like DC does.

23 minutes ago, Blatter said:

Not true.

Just coming into my 60th season supporting the Owls.

Always fully support the team during games.

No way though am I satisfied with this football and this manager who surely must be shown the door.

Too much damage done. Up against FFP. Young players not given chances. Mid table.Boring walking football.

Chansiri MUST act before the fans turn against him too. He's pushing it already with high Pay on the day prices and so much wrong commercially.

Fair play. An ambitious oldie who can see the bigger picture.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Blatter said:

Not true.

Just coming into my 60th season supporting the Owls.

Always fully support the team during games.

No way though am I satisfied with this football and this manager who surely must be shown the door.

Too much damage done. Up against FFP. Young players not given chances. Mid table.Boring walking football.

Chansiri MUST act before the fans turn against him too. He's pushing it already with high Pay on the day prices and so much wrong commercially.

If this season continues the way it is, it's going to get very messy on and off the field at SWFC. Chansiri is going totally the wrong way about running a football club.

2 minutes ago, Roy Of The Roasters said:

Do you think Pigs fans give a throw? Do you honestly think that, given they're so far above us right now, they've got nothing better to do?

If our positions were reversed, I certainly wouldn't want them to sack the manager. I'd be wanting them to hang onto their manager so badly it hurt.

Chansiri could learn a few lessons from McCabe; he simply wouldn't tolerate mediocrity like DC does.

Of course they do. I know because I play them at their own game

#swfc boss CC: “We fight a lot today. With the ball we can do better. We are not happy with a point. This was not a great game to see, because it was very tactical. I understand it didn’t look a very good game.”

well what about ipswich game? And Bristol, and Barnsley, and the dozens before that. All disgraceful games with a couple shots on goal 

I pity any young family who goes to a game where people are demonstrating against a manager or owner. Absolutely awful environment. 

The fact is any of our individual opinions mean absolutely nothing and only

when the owner decides it's time, is it time. 

I may feel like I've wasted a whole day watching this as I return home now, but I'm not letting it ruin my whole weekend, or more in some people's cases. 

Suggest others do the same. No point getting bitter and twisted over something we have no control over. 

Happy saturday folks! 

lol

8 minutes ago, pgmetcalf said:

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, for me he should have gone after the last playoffs and then stalled over signing a new deal. This cuts into prep time for the new season. Now is not the time to sack him, we are still in with a shout of the playoffs. When it looks like a possibility we might fail to get into the top 6 when it really matters, that's the time to reconsider.

TBH - I tend to agree with you. He has shown that he can come back from a tricky position - last April being one. 

We are in the last six months of his tenure as manager. We may come good; he may get some money in January and bring in the players we need; we may just may get into the play offs. Unfortunately the pattern this season suggests not and i suspect he'll be given no money in January.

I would wait until its mathematically impossible for us to get a play off place. Hopefully him and DC will have agreed an exit strategy by then, and we can start looking for a new manager and new structure, including a change in playing style for the 18/19 season onwards.

TBH it's why the blunties call us delusional. It was obvious yonks ago we were heading to mid-table obscurity. I was reyt mad after the ull final, yet loads thought we were 'not strong enough' to compete with the Brazilian brilliance of fooookin ull. Ballox we dint turn up (because of crazy tactics)....then low and fooookin behold we did the same against hudds.

Now it's the norm. He's in denial, full on denial, as are many some of our supporters.