It's up to us fans to show this is not acceptable

1 minute ago, 9CFT said:

In 58 years of watching Wednesday I believe we now have our worst ever manager, in the past any poor manager could say we have run the club on a shoestring. Now we have a manager that has wasted(not spent) more money than all his recent predecessors put together.The only alternative has been mentioned before, if we cant get rid of him, find an assistant who can before we are back in League 1.

Rubbish. Utter drivel. 

1 minute ago, 9CFT said:

In 58 years of watching Wednesday I believe we now have our worst ever manager, in the past any poor manager could say we have run the club on a shoestring. Now we have a manager that has wasted(not spent) more money than all his recent predecessors put together.The only alternative has been mentioned before, if we cant get rid of him, find an assistant who can before we are back in League 1.

I don't think he's the worst by a long shot. But he's certainly mediocre. I can't understand why many of us still think he's some kind of genius.

Unacceptable. Over 3k away fans at Reading today - spending god knows how much money....to witness a team full of expensive players manage one shot on target.

I really hope RS ask some pressing questions because this is unbelievably bad! 

I cannot wait to see the back of Carlos. It's tragic, absolute car crash. We thought we'd hit the jackpot during that first season, and very nearly did, but what happens when you stick around longer than you should in any given circumstance?

Carlos out. Thank you for that first season, and all the best.  

4 minutes ago, 9CFT said:

Nail on head.

He has been given huge amounts of money and free reign.

He's totally fooked it up.

2 minutes ago, vulva said:

I fear that Carlos is one big home defeat away from game over. Wolves in a few weeks might be that match. 

I suppose it depends on who told you. I don't think DC would tell you that and I doubt those he would tell are likely to broadcast it.

It's not really how it works, no chairman would say the manager would get sacked it something specific happens, once the question is raised they put feelers out for a new manager and the existing guys days are numbered. That's why Megson got sacked after winning the derby, the decision was already made whatever that result turned out to be.

He is not the worst manager but in terms of return from the investment available its not good. The biggest disappointment is that the last 2 years should have been the base from which to go for a top 2 spot.

Instead we are going backwards but we have that hope it can be turned around. However that faith is rapidly diminishing because of what we see with our eyes during games

I can't see what others are seeing if they think this is good enough for the play offs

Just now, prowl said:

I suppose it depends on who told you. I don't think DC would tell you that and I doubt those he would tell are likely to broadcast it.

It's not really how it works, no chairman would say the manager would get sacked it something specific happens, once the question is raised they put feelers out for a new manager and the existing guys days are numbered. That's why Megson got sacked after winning the derby, the decision was already made whatever that result turned out to be.

Heavy defeat, January transfer window round the corner, playoffs slipping away, live on Sky and in front of 25,000 very disgruntled fans. Recipe for the sack.

Carlos has done his best, but his time has been and gone. It had gone 6 months ago. My anger is directed towards Chansiri. He"s sitting back and watching the seaon slip away without doing anything. If there"s any booing and chanting it should be directed at him. And he can shift those tacky elephants too.

• Haha 1

All this nonesance about him being a nice guy etc, it's all starting to wear thin with me now.

If anything, in my opinion, it shows that both him and Chansiri have absolutely zero respect for the fans of this club. You don't have to be a genius to know this isn't working, every weekend it's getting proved more and more, the odd victory shouldn't be hailed as some great success for a team that apparently wants premiership football. I said in another thread the fact that you can count on one hand the amount of games Wednesday have actually played positive football is both scary and pathetic. 

In all honesty I'm generally fed up and lost interest.

39 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Mostly oldies, who don't have much ambition left that's all.

Each to their own.

Not true.

Just coming into my 60th season supporting the Owls.

Always fully support the team during games.

No way though am I satisfied with this football and this manager who surely must be shown the door.

Too much damage done. Up against FFP. Young players not given chances. Mid table.Boring walking football.

Chansiri MUST act before the fans turn against him too. He's pushing it already with high Pay on the day prices and so much wrong commercially.

1 hour ago, wharncliffeowl said:

This just cannot go on. Time to get vocal and let Mr. C. know Carlos has to go.

Fans will make their own minds up in due course...as they have always done...

Half the folk on here don't even trot out to the games and when they do , they don't vent their spleen , bar sulking.

Do you honestly think an exhortation  on this website, is gonna make an 'apporth of difference at the ground?

Is it f.ook...

Ask the bloke next to you on satday whether he has ever heard of Owlstalk...

"He'll say something like...

"Well I know they communicate in some shape or form"

Fans have their own breaking point, their own point of view and just cos some bugger Negs them on here, changes nothing...its tat...and even worse tat is asking 'em to light the flamin' torches and march outta the  village...

It will take its course naturally...as it should

Pig fans are getting hysterically desperate for us to sack CC but they won't say it outright. They know if we do it'll effectively end our season, which is why they're flooding this site to spread bad vibes. So much so, Neil had to nail his New Members Read Here post to the top of the forum

• Haha 5

Just now, pgmetcalf said:

Pig fans are getting hysterically desperate for us to sack CC but they won't say it outright. They know if we do it'll effectively end our season, which is why they're flooding this site to spread bad vibes. So much so, Neil had to nail his New Members Read Here post to the top of the forum

lol

Nope - these are angry Wednesday fans expressing their dismay

Owlstalk Shop

9 minutes ago, vulva said:

Heavy defeat, January transfer window round the corner, playoffs slipping away, live on Sky and in front of 25,000 very disgruntled fans. Recipe for the sack.

I think a couple of home defeats will decide his fate. We are slipping out of contention but a run of 6 without defeat probably gives DC enough justification to stick with CC, A couple of defeats changes the perspective.

If the fans want him gone there needs to be a lot of noise to get the message over. I'm not convinced a majority want CC gone, plenty of noise on Owlstalk but it does seem to be the same posters posting negatively all the time. When CC out reverberates round the ground maybe DC will hear but a few hundred won't be enough.

A couple of wins and he will be here a while, a couple of defeats and he might not.