It's up to us fans to show this is not acceptable

2 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

That's the best attitude to have to be fair.

It's like when your Gran thinks the Internet is new fangled rubbish. You know she's wrong, but it's easier to let her keep thinking it than explaining it.

The last few oldies who still love Carlos's borefests are somebodies Grandad.

True that mate, true that ! I think for some reason they feel they can’t face the truth, I’m sure they all know we are crap really....

enough is enough , we really do need to start making our feelings known 

Edited by james o connor

55 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

There are fans who think he's doing a great job.

We had fans who thought Uncle Dave was a great Chairman.

No hope of progressing while there are so many deluded fans.

lol

We had fans who were right behind Geoff Sheard

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm a glass half full kind of person but even I've run out of excuses for him. 3 games and 2 shots on target from open play, an absolute disgrace with the attacking talent we have. How we haven't lost one of those games also shows how poor the league is this year and we've seriously missed an opportunity. Roll on May. 

And I'm not just basing this on the last 3 games either, he's not learned any lessons from last season and has taken us backwards. 2 play off failures has probably knocked the stuffing out of this set of players and it needs a freshen up in areas. 

Edited by Not Jon Newsome

35 minutes ago, Arthur Bach said:

Lets all will Wednesday to lose.

The club would suffer but at least we would get our own way.

When did that ever get mentioned? I think you've mistook people wanting to change a football manager for people who are wanting their own team to lose a game of football. I know there are plenty of the former. Not come across the latter. 

58 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

Totally agree, why do we just sit in silence at matches?

United fans wouldn't stand for this crap!

correct, they are top of the league when it comes to moaning, downside is they dont have much to moan at right now

Why don’t you use your voices and energy to get behind the lads from 3 till 4.45 on Saturday?

If you want to make your feelings known at the end then fair enough, but it works against what our players are trying to do during the 90 minutes.

West Ham played a lot better last night when the crowd stopped slating the team and started roaring them on.

Edited by Pratius Maximus

In 58 years of watching Wednesday I believe we now have our worst ever manager, in the past any poor manager could say we have run the club on a shoestring. Now we have a manager that has wasted(not spent) more money than all his recent predecessors put together.The only alternative has been mentioned before, if we cant get rid of him, find an assistant who can before we are back in League 1.

• Thanks 1