I'VE GOT A FEELING......

13 minutes ago, Weshallovercome said:

I feel Hooper is hampered by having to play 'second fiddle' to Rhodes, he's become more a supplier than a scorer(sort of).

Rhodes is scoring at the expense of Hooper and he's getting frustrated.

lol

Don't care who scores, as long as we get 3 points against another out of sorts team.

Need to be winning these games to keep pace with the "play-off pack".
8 points from a possible 12 would be a good return, and will keep us on track, with a tricky looking December looming...

• Like 1

Realistically when Carlos back is against the wall he reverts to his favourite so expect a boring game decided by a mistake in the last 20 minutes.

I can almost see Stam team talk now.

Tomorrow Team will be Westwood, Fox, Lees, Loovens, Hunt, Reach, Bannan, Butterfield, Lee, Rhodes, Hooper.

The team has suspect full backs that don't track back and expose to slow centre backs so get the ball down the wings and cross into the box, they have no width as they play 3 central midfielders shoe horned with no one on the right and the two guy up front though going for combined fees of £40m in their careers don't get any service so we will be able to handle them easy. All of the attacks go through Bannan so if we force him to drop deeper we can pick him up easily. They always play a 4-4-2 but cannot play this formation - I know they are a English who cannot 4-4-2 if they switch to a diamond which won't happen until we are at least 2 up we can bring an extra defender on to sort any extra flare.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Realistically when Carlos back is against the wall he reverts to his favourite so expect a boring game decided by a mistake in the last 20 minutes.

I can almost see Stam team talk now.

Tomorrow Team will be Westwood, Fox, Lees, Loovens, Hunt, Reach, Bannan, Butterfield, Lee, Rhodes, Hooper.

The team has suspect full backs that don't track back and expose to slow centre backs so get the ball down the wings and cross into the box, they have no width as they play 3 central midfielders shoe horned with no one on the right and the two guy up front though going for combined fees of £40m in their careers don't get any service so we will be able to handle them easy. All of the attacks go through Bannan so if we force him to drop deeper we can pick him up easily. They always play a 4-4-2 but cannot play this formation - I know they are a English who cannot 4-4-2 if they switch to a diamond which won't happen until we are at least 2 up we can bring an extra defender on to sort any extra flare.

Sounds about spot on to me. 

2 hours ago, Weshallovercome said:

I feel Hooper is hampered by having to play 'second fiddle' to Rhodes, he's become more a supplier than a scorer(sort of).

Rhodes is scoring at the expense of Hooper and he's getting frustrated.

Rhodes looks likes a rabbit caught in car headlights at the moment.  Will be ever see the "old JR"?!   

2 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

Is he?

I'm a body language expert. Andy........well one of us had to be!lol

Hooper has looked frustrated the last couple of games, surprised he didn't get booked for arguing with the ref against Bristol City, and I don't think it's a coincidence he's stopped scoring since Rhodes has replaced Fletcher.