Why so bitterly anti-Carlos NOW?

4 hours ago, Holmowl said:

We have been playing like this for 17 months. So why now, when we are gathering decent points?

Because it plain to see we have no chance of being promoted under carlos and his negative tactics and style of play. 

Like us Wolves have spent a lot of money , but are tearing this division a new one with free flowing, attacking ,attractive football because the have a manager/ head coach who knows how to get all his expensive players to blend as a team . 

Why?

Because everyone else can see what the problems are why can't he?

Why do we start games so poorly?

Why do we no longer play attacking football?

Why is it safety first?

Why does he buy players and don't play them?

Why does he persist with 4-4-2?

Why is he so stubborn? 

I'm not anti Carlos. Certainly not bitter towards him in any way.

I want him to succeed here and be the man to take us back to the PL. I just don't think he's capable. He's taken us as far as he can imo. 

The lack of any meaningful recruitment in the summer, then the awful Rangers and Preston performances were my turning point on him. It just felt like the beginning of the end. The squad needed some freshness and we had to start well. We've had neither and become so horrendously stale. 

4 hours ago, Carbone said:

Because of how well United are doing and that they beat us, is the main reason that people won’t admit

Thats a big reason

Sure carlos cant do anything about their results

And in the bigger picture the derby was only 3 points dropped and a few bruised egos..looked like it was the total end of football for some people who took it personally..

Edited by HIGHERSTATE

Guest Jack the Hat
27 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Thats a big reason

Sure carlos cant do anything about their results

And in the bigger picture the derby was only 3 points dropped and a few bruised egos..looked like it was the total end of football for some people who took it personally..

Uniteds form has nothing to do with it. We're the architects of our own downfall. First it was injuries then it was the referees and now it's united. What next Brexit. Get a grip.

He's here for the rest of the season.  Get used to that fact. Accept  that fact. Then stop your tantrums. Then blindly support your club, as you should do. You never know, we just might surprise ourselves.

I'm not talking about the habitual moaning minnies. There's no hope for them.

Its because he's stubborn and is clearly ignoring the product on the pitch in favour of results - well draws. Its when the draws leave us so far behind he's got a problem, because then he will have the justify the leauge position as there will be nothing else to praise.

2 hours ago, Stoop said:

I really like CC, he did a cracking job in 15/16, plus he seems like a really genuinely decent bloke. I’m desperate for him to do well, but we are going backwards, and the football barring the odd game has been completely dire for the last 18 months 

Think that's a fair summation (certainly for me). 

I miss the bloke from 15/16. I was happy to endure the 16/17 version, as the ends were seemingly going to justify the means. 

This season though...it is like the worst bits of last season combined with the flakyness (we were a bit flaky away from home in 15/16) of the first season. 

The last two performances have been utterly woeful. Dreadful going forward (bar brief spells) and then to cap it all off we put in an absolute horror show defensively last night. 

It's just not good enough, though I have to say the players should also accept their share of the blame. Too few are performing anywhere near the levels sets in the last couple of seasons. 

A clear out is needed. 

3 minutes ago, Animis said:

Its because he's stubborn and is clearly ignoring the product on the pitch in favour of results - well draws. Its when the draws leave us so far behind he's got a problem, because then he will have the justify the leauge position as there will be nothing else to praise.

I always thought  results are everything for the  manager & chairman  the manner of them is secondary which is probably the main reason chansiri is still backing him 

7 minutes ago, torryowl said:

I always thought  results are everything for the  manager & chairman  the manner of them is secondary which is probably the main reason chansiri is still backing him 

sometimes - but when it fails there is nothing left - no BFR moment when everyone knew, even in the face of relegation, there was a plan and vision for a quality style of football, which ultimately lead to success 12 months later.