Their second goal

Don’t think I’ve ever seen so many mistakes for a goal. Fletcher boots it’s out for no reason, lees allows quick throw in. Loovens fails to clear his lines. Someone else, probably hunt then allows cross to go in which Reach just lets go over his head. Pathetic 

Edited by Avon barksdale

7 minutes ago, vulva said:

I think it was Hooper that booted it out. 

Loovens turned like an Austin Maxi Ghia in the box. 

No it was Fletch.

Couldn’t believe how slow to react Lees was the throw in had already been taken before he realised what was happening that was the loss of concentration that led to all the other events. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Miruic said:

No it was Fletch.

Couldn’t believe how slow to react Lees was the throw in had already been taken before he realised what was happening that was the loss of concentration that led to all the other events. 

This, I was mad before they even put the first overhit cross in.

45 minutes ago, Avon barksdale said:

Don’t think I’ve ever seen so many mistakes for a goal. Fletcher boots it’s out for no reason, lees allows quick throw in. Loovens fails to clear his lines. Someone else, probably hunt then allows cross to go in which Reach just lets go over his head. Pathetic 

True - im not surprised OP Avon Barksdale isn't putting up with that sort of nonsense. Send for stringer bell and sort em out. 

Both our two centre halves and two others ended up marking the winger before the first cross with just Reach in the middle. Absolutely shambolic and very unlike us. Our players usually stick to their positions on the pitch upon pain of death.