Clueless Carlos

13 minutes ago, Animis said:

he said we could have won that - i know he has to spin it but FFS

I had the same reaction.

If both sides had converted 100% of their shots on target we'd have lost 8-2.  :wacko:

Rhodes was once one of the most feared strikers at this level. He’s not now. 

We’re an inconsistent side yet we never see the likes of Palmer, Venancio, Abdi, Matias and Joao get a chance to see if they can help us get any better.

I’ve said countless times before that I don’t see Carlos getting the sack but I’m afraid we won’t get to where the chairman wants while he stays in charge. He’s too stubborn to change what’s not working and this is what is costing us big time.

Is Carlos actually happy with this football? Surely any coach would be embarrassed by his team so rarely registering a shot on target, yet he changes nothing. Sooo boring and we've had over a year of it now. The difference in creativity and inventiveness from 2015/16 is staggering, despite massively improving our options. Has someone left from the coaching staff from that year or something? I've no idea but such a drastic change in approach from a manager is very odd and reminds me of everything going pear-shaped here when Terry Burton left Dave Jones.

While the fans continue to line the chairman's pockets nothing will change, stop buying the merchandise and do not renew season tickets in January. If he thinks he might have to put his own hand in his pocket Carlos will be gone before you Can say FFP.

33 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

He's rapidly becoming a joke.

Well i think I can say we all like the bloke but like yorath, if the Chairman won’t act it is going to have to be done the ugly way and that time has arrived.

8 hours ago, Bagarri said:

awful performance and, first time I've openly said it tonight, Carlos has to go!

That team just looks depleted and god knows how we pulled off a draw, luckily we were playing a team that looked pretty poor too.

I'd love to hear how Carlos justifies playing 442 with this squad, especially when the more successful teams in this league are proving there are more affective formations in this day and age.

His stubbornness to rotate (this season) with players, plans, strategies and formation is our downfall.

He's fallen lucky to find a chairman so committed to him...there same chairman that's declared we'll play entertaining football at top dollar (pound).

I'll be saving my money for a while. So glad I didn't go tonight and just suffered through watching from the comfort of home. 

Well done Atdhe.

If he could change he would, there is no way he cannot see how insipid we have become, I don’t think he knows how to change things.

Guest Willow Owl
22 hours ago, room0035 said:

While the fans continue to line the chairman's pockets nothing will change, stop buying the merchandise and do not renew season tickets in January. If he thinks he might have to put his own hand in his pocket Carlos will be gone before you Can say FFP.

What a ridiculous statement. 

Try 50+ million of his own money. 

Why would you want to put at risk the one person that has put us in the best financial position for decades. 

I remember the mid seventies, Len Ashurst and save our Owls so think before you post. 

27 minutes ago, Willow Owl said:

What a ridiculous statement. 

Try 50+ million of his own money. 

Why would you want to put at risk the one person that has put us in the best financial position for decades. 

I remember the mid seventies, Len Ashurst and save our Owls so think before you post. 

Spot on DC has spent the sort of money we've all demanded for years the less we put in will only result in any new manager having less to spend due to FFP and I think any new coach especially an English one would need a lot to spend 

in my view we need 6 or 7 first team players and sales alone won't cover the cost. Wether you are Carlos in or out and despite some mistakes DC deserves our support as he has and will continue to back any coach significantly