Clueless Carlos

6 minutes ago, ... said:

So that last minute goal is a sign there not bothered is it.

D!ckheads

Very good. Now contribute something what might spark a positive reaction, numpty. Do you really think this is all about one sodding goal.

awful performance and, first time I've openly said it tonight, Carlos has to go!

That team just looks depleted and god knows how we pulled off a draw, luckily we were playing a team that looked pretty poor too.

I'd love to hear how Carlos justifies playing 442 with this squad, especially when the more successful teams in this league are proving there are more affective formations in this day and age.

His stubbornness to rotate (this season) with players, plans, strategies and formation is our downfall.

He's fallen lucky to find a chairman so committed to him...there same chairman that's declared we'll play entertaining football at top dollar (pound).

I'll be saving my money for a while. So glad I didn't go tonight and just suffered through watching from the comfort of home. 

Well done Atdhe.

We are behind schedule and off the pace by whichever metric you want to use for any sort of promotion statistics.

In terms of the automatics we aren't even in the conversation. We are off the play-off pace with some of the other big sides and a couple of surprises making a better case for a top 6 place than us.

This in November of the third season of the Chansiri and Carlos project.

And we are supposed to celebrate chucking on a lump without a goal in his previous 41 games rescuing a 94th minute point?

An absolutely damming reflection of this team and the "progress" made under Carlos over the last 2 years.

The man is a disgrace and he MUST go.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1