Tom Lees

5 minutes ago, AwokenGiant said:

Bobbins tonight!

Too many poor performances now. I can understand why Leeds got shut. The most negative player I've seen for a long time at Hillsborough.

3 minutes ago, CLswfc said:

Too many poor performances now. I can understand why Leeds got shut. The most negative player I've seen for a long time at Hillsborough.

He's been poor lately but let's not do this. Him being off form doesn't suddenly retroactively not make him our most solid centre back over the last three years.

That said, he probably needs dropping for a couple. Could benefit van Aken's development also to play with his countryman Loovens.

• Thanks 2

he's been gash for ages,loovens been carrying him for ages ,shows how much when glen is out injured or suspended and tom has to step up

rubbish captain  and much better cbs in this league.

Edited by welsOwl74

19 minutes ago, jonesy87shef said:

Second goal really annoyed me, rather than kick the ball away when it's gone for a throw in. Turned his back and slowly sauntered back. Allowed a quick throw. They scored from there. 

Another player on an endless list that look look completely disinterested.

Most of our players couldn't pass a jug of gravy across the dinner table tonight.Plus point we got a penalty and Dave scored.Ban nan our best player tonight the rest of the team need to watch his passing every ball was to his man.Tom lees looks like he's been on the Jamaican woodbine hope he doesn't get drug tested

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, jonesy87shef said:

Second goal really annoyed me, rather than kick the ball away when it's gone for a throw in. Turned his back and slowly sauntered back. Allowed a quick throw. They scored from there. 

Another player on an endless list that look look completely disinterested.

Completely agree, his performance tonight was terrible. 

Marking, distribution, positioning the lot, crap. 

• Like 1