Time For Fans To Act

The chances of DC sacking Carlos are infinitesimally small. The football might be dire but our recent record of 2 wins and 3 draws makes Carlos safe. That sort of form is play off standard.

The only way Carlos will get the push is if we lose a few and concede a lot of goals. I'd rather we didn't do that.

I know a lot of fans want Carlos out, that much was obvious from the OMDT but it's not going to happen.

4 minutes ago, prowl said:

The chances of DC sacking Carlos are infinitesimally small. The football might be dire but our recent record of 2 wins and 3 draws makes Carlos safe. That sort of form is play off standard.

The only way Carlos will get the push is if we lose a few and concede a lot of goals. I'd rather we didn't do that.

I know a lot of fans want Carlos out, that much was obvious from the OMDT but it's not going to happen.

25 points from 18 isn't though

7 minutes ago, prowl said:

Is that very?....

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, full fathom five said:

As a chairman (with no clue about football) looking at results from afar, things aren't too bad. As a fan paying top dollar to watch us have four shots on target a month is flipping painful.

Spot on mate, that's the problem. DC knows nothing about football. He's put money into the club and now wants a return. He's a business man, but the business of football doesn't work like that. Football is always going to be performance related profit. Looks to me like he wants fans money upfront. This silly club 1867 thing to have a plaque on a chair. And this silly idea of having pre loaded cards to buy food and drink at games. He wants money upfront. This will only have a chance if the team are performing and we aren't. Don't expect us to win every game. I don't mind us losing as long as wev performed and gone for it. It's not happening though is it.