We've seen enough

42 minutes ago, CLswfc said:

We have a toothless chairman who is trying to goose the average punter by robbing us. Need a complete overall again.

Good point, I paid £39 against Hull, crazy money, regretting it after that s*** tonight.

I've been saying it over and over..

DC has good intentions but has absolutely no idea how to run a football club.

CC is clueless. He can't organise the team, can't motivate them.

He has us playing the most dour, boring and toothless style of football I've witnessed.

And yet he thinks and sees it completely differently to everyone else.

The only way this changes is for fans to vote with their feet. Don't go. Don't feed the problem.

49 minutes ago, BRINGBACKNILSSON said:

If chansiri doesn't axe Carlos now he is as bad as the man himself. They are both holding the club back. We have to be the most boring team in the football league and I for one won't be going until Carlos is gone.

get a grip DC and get rid 

There's always a silver lining lol 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, sweetsheri said:

I've been saying it over and over..

DC has good intentions but has absolutely no idea how to run a football club.

CC is clueless. He can't organise the team, can't motivate them.

He has us playing the most dour, boring and toothless style of football I've witnessed.

And yet he thinks and sees it completely differently to everyone else.

The only way this changes is for fans to vote with their feet. Don't go. Don't feed the problem.

Anyone who wants to donate their season tickets I know some kids who will just love to use them...just PM me lol 

• Like 1

We got away with murder tonight.  Gifted Ipswich two goals by a combination of giving the ball away unnecessarily and very poor defending.  Broke our duck on penalties in a situation where we didn't look like scoring and finally a point blank range header from Nuhiu which on previous evidence 9 times out of 10 he would have put over the bar.  Credit to him for scoring, but the standard of passing throughout the team was appalling tonight.  There was a little more movement up front than on Saturday, but we are so pedestrian, it's unbelievable.

Another point, but it's papering over the cracks once again.

1 hour ago, 442 said:

Speak for yourself.

Carlos is a Wednesday legend.

Best manager in our history. 

And a REALLY NICE BLOKE BECAUSE APPARENTLY THAT MATTERS.

Carlos in.

You forgot he wears great coats and has a very cute accent. Forget his managerial CV for a moment and just listen to that accent....