Ipswich Town - V - Sheffield Wednesday OMDT

The BBC SAM computer thingie ain't got a clue either, Ips win 33% draw 28% Us 39%

So we are the favs, (6/4 with bookies) even though Ipswich are above us and have a game in hand.

Current form we have just 1pt more.

I'm gonna start making computers for the beeb, it will work with a blindfolded gender-free person and a pin.  :nuhiu:

Great OMDT again; my colleagues must be wondering if I'm choking here at my desk, got the coffee down the windpipe at that McCarthy picture :D

Can someone please tell Bannan and Hooper on that match line-up they're playing the wrong way, btw?

Anyway, here's what I'm expecting in the post-match reaction at end of match:

"We have a lot of things to talk tonight, not too much, but a lot" (any outcome)

"Game was very balanced, we play against a team who is doing very, very well in the league" (draw or loss)

"The Hipswich team play with eleven men behind the ball" (we failed to score)

"We could score, they could score, we both could score one more" (who knows)

"There were [1|2|3] situations to analyse to our part" (probably a loss, excuses needed)

"We begin game strange/very well, we play with/without henergy" (win or loss)

"We/they achieve one goal, it change the balance of the game" (win or loss)

"I must recognise we/they could achieve a second goal" (draw because either equalised other's lead)

My heart wants an away win to close the gap to play offs; my head says 'roger you heart - this has a draw written all over it'...

Not expecting a pretty game, and midweek agway games are never great for us, but we've been solid for the last month or so, and I don't see a win as inconceivable. That could put us in 7th, depending on the Boro and Leeds results, which would put some of the talk on here in a bit of perspective. 

If I was putting money on tonight's result, though, I'd say a no-score draw.

1 hour ago, Davidioso said:

The bile and disrespect thrown at Carlos on here is absolutely pathetic.

Sickening from our own supporters....really?

How much longer do you think he should be given? 

Do we stick with the same side that performed so well in our last away game, but so woefully on Saturday?

Is Wallace going to be fit? Will Lee, not at 100%, play or will he be rested/left out?

Do we stick with Rhodes up top after a dreadful display on Saturday? I'd ask the same question of Reach, but we've nobody to replace him.

I think, if Wallace is fit, it'll be the same side as Saturday.