Owls fans can pay on the gate at Ipswich

Sheffield Wednesday vs Ipswich Town.jpg

The Owls make the long midweek trip to Ipswich on Wednesday and tickets will be available on the turnstiles at Portman Road for visiting fans.

Wednesday fans paying on the day can do so at turnstiles 10 and 11 but should note there will be no debit or credit card facilities.

Tickets remain on sale at the Owls Ticket Office until 12.00pm on Wednesday. Ticket prices remain the same when purchased from the turnstiles;

Adults: £15 
Over 65: £15
Under 23: £15
Under 19: £8

Collections and duplicates will be issued at the Ticket Enquiry Centre located next to the away turnstiles – both open from 6.30pm.

Visiting fans should note that alcohol will be available before the match but not at half time. Alcohol will only be on sale in the Lower Tier bar.

Owlstalk Shop

2 hours ago, Mickjj said:

Only sold 1100 tickets. Was always going to be a tough sell as a midweek game made worse by putting on TV

Good amount for me it’s pretty much all the top section of their away end I believe , as you say had it not been on tv a good amount more would make the trip!

24 minutes ago, Teflon Don said:

Don't think thats too bad with it being midweek on tv and on the other side of the world.

Expected about 800 tbf. 

Too right , 1100 sold plus pay on the day is a fantastic support well done to everyone going down .

I'm going and staying over. Thought about going straight to Reading but had a change of mind, going to come home and get clean underwear lol

BTW anyone thinking of making the trip to Millwall in February you can get a return Donny to Kings X return four £14 if you act fast.

26 minutes ago, Mickjj said:

I'm going and staying over. Thought about going straight to Reading but had a change of mind, going to come home and get clean underwear lol

BTW anyone thinking of making the trip to Millwall in February you can get a return Donny to Kings X return four £14 if you act fast.

Where are those prices?!