Short sighted ........

Chairman bashers ......... just remember where we've been for the last 20 years ........ from the fiasco that was the Charterhouse debacle and the abandonment  of Di Canio for international gains to the suing of our own fans ......... miracles have been worked in 2 short years !

• Like 1

1 hour ago, casbahowl said:

Chairman bashers ......... just remember where we've been for the last 20 years ........ from the fiasco that was the Charterhouse debacle and the abandonment  of Di Canio for international gains to the suing of our own fans ......... miracles have been worked in 2 short years !

Image result for shitstorm incoming

Guest mrbluesky
8 minutes ago, casbahowl said:

But it's our recent history and you can't just ignore it ......... even if you weren't a 'fan' then !

Not saying to ignore it, I’m saying don’t use it as an excuse, what happened back then has absolutely nothing to do with what’s happening now.

We have a chairman that has gone on record as saying he’s here long term so stop banging on about it,it’s just an excuse in my opinion to remind us when we play sheeeite that things could be a lot worse, we’ll here’s a wake up call it’s not a lot worse it’s a lot better actually ‘off field’ 

Or shall we just start bringing up relegation seasons and start telling everyone ‘it could be a lot worse’? That would be better wouldn’t it?:rolleyes:

Guest mrbluesky
16 minutes ago, the third man said:

i am not ignoring it, it happened I remember it all

However it not an excuse for what's happening now

Beat me to it by a post!:biggrin:

4 hours ago, the third man said:

No problem if you think everything is great because of what happened before no problem, now lets go back to the early nineties,

yes we are rubbish now

He’s not saying everything is great but as I’ve said countless times on here you can’t turn a failing multi million pound business round inside 2 years it’s impossible. DC has made mistakes and he acknowledges that the side are playing way below their potential and I believe that’s because they are in a comfort zone which needs a shake with a few outgoings inevitable in January.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, casbahowl said:

Talking out of your A R S E mate, nobody’s calling the Chairman except for maybe not getting rid of Carlos.