Illuminated advertising boards

Just a question.

Don't do away games, being an old git who can't stand up for 90 mins, but are our advertising boards any brighter than other club's?

Or is this another opportunity to have a dig at Wednesday and their management?:columbo:

I don't find them too distracting, but then we sit on row 40 on the North so only see the boards in front of the Kop and Leppings Lane.

Edited by oldtawnyowl

3 minutes ago, oldtawnyowl said:

Just a question.

Don't do away games, being an old git who can't stand up for 90 mins, but are our advertising boards any brighter than other club's?

Or is this another opportunity to have a dig at Wednesday and their management?:columbo:

Our boards ARE brighter than any others I've experienced or seen on TV

• Haha 1

They don't affect me too much as I'm in the North although occasionally the Ladbrokes and Sky ones at the lane end do....my elderly parents sit about 20 rows back in the South and it's all my mum is seriously considering not going any more because of them.

i emailed the club a few mmoths ago and to be fair they did get back to me with all the bumf about modern advertising revenue etc etc and that they would monitor the brightness

I'd venture that they either aren't monitoring it or are but done give one

4 hours ago, peacock1961 said:

I sit 6 rows up in the south and I cant see the ball. Admittedly its dire at the moment but I buy my ticket to watch the football. If I cant see the football there doesn't seem much point.

is it as bad higher up?

turning off would also = no football so I wouldn't worry..: