Apparently the Chairman was going to sack Carlvalhal

Guest We Shall Overcome

Guest We Shall Overcome

at the end of last season,however Carvalhal who can talk the 'HIND LEGS OFF A DONKEY'

convinced him he would be making the biggest mistake of his life, as he was not to blame, but the Physio Department Was,

but luckily for 'The Chairman and Sheffield Wednesday FC' he knew some, 'Miracle Working Physios' who were Portuguese like him,and if he sacked the current bunch, and employed his "MATES"

Automatic Promotion would be Guaranteed, and as they say 'The Rest Is History'.     

21 minutes ago, ZIMMY said:

at the end of last season,however Carvalhal who can talk the 'HIND LEGS OFF A DONKEY'

convinced him he would be making the biggest mistake of his life, as he was not to blame, but the Physio Department Was,

but luckily for 'The Chairman and Sheffield Wednesday FC' he knew some, 'Miracle Working Physios' who were Portuguese like him,and if he sacked the current bunch, and employed his "MATES"

He’s here again...

BACF5719-83C0-4B0F-AEE8-021E104F471C.jpeg.dc7f3c69f542b482ef92a6091129d7dd.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ZIMMY said:

I think you are about 6 months too late. But nice effort.

1 hour ago, JUNNY said:

Then we went to Aston villa the best team in the league and the rest is history. Short term memory loss and long term with 2 playoffs in 2 seasons. Clown

How did we get on against Bolton? 

Err.. and how many did the Blades score against us? 

Memory loss - ain’t it great! 

Keep going though, it’s quite entertaining nonetheless.  

Edited by Earlsfieldowl

3 minutes ago, Earlsfieldowl said:

How did we get on against Bolton? 

Err and how many did the Blades score against us? 

Most on here remember these games and have probably surmised that we are too inconsistent to get out of this league, and have likely determed that two playoff defeats would indicate our manager doesn’t possess what it takes to get us up. 

It would apparent you fall outside this line of thought. 

But keep going, it’s quite entertaining nonetheless.  

Sure its annoying but after nigh on 2 decades of nowt, the phrase........................ "That after 2 play off defeats..........................?

I can only assume that its the prices that have caused the main friction, and thats understandable

2 hours ago, ZIMMY said:

89DE605D-0390-4456-96E4-1D6874BD1E8F.gif

The only thing which really has any influence on chairmen is falling gates.

The prospect of that convinced Mandy not to appoint Colin, for example.

Chuntering, yet giving DC our money is futile.

He cares about our cash, not our opinions.

For things to change in this city it requires two managerial changes, not one.

To this end I have:

(a) stayed away from Hillsborough these last three home games

(b) masqueraded as an Everton, Burrrrrrrrrrrrrnley and Watford fan and sung the praises of Tufty.

Will it make any difference? Probably not, as it would require many of us to do it.

But come the end of the season, when Carlos walks away brass in pocket with us in mid-table, and the Blades are in the city centre celebrating promotion to the PL - on our 150th anniversary too, sick as I'll be at least I'll know I tried to change things.

12 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

The only thing which really has any influence on chairmen is falling gates.

The prospect of that convinced Mandy not to appoint Colin, for example.

Chuntering, yet giving DC our money is futile.

He cares about our cash, not our opinions.

For things to change in this city it requires two managerial changes, not one.

To this end I have:

(a) stayed away from Hillsborough these last three home games

(b) masqueraded as an Everton, Burrrrrrrrrrrrrnley and Watford fan and sung the praises of Tufty.

Will it make any difference? Probably not, as it would require many of us to do it.

But come the end of the season, when Carlos walks away brass in pocket with us in mid-table, and the Blades are in the city centre celebrating promotion to the PL - on our 150th anniversary too, sick as I'll be at least I'll know I tried to change things.

If you have a season ticket, you have changed nowt mate...If you pay on the day..Yea I see your point

2 hours ago, ZIMMY said:

A cracking spot, and likely a thread I'll return to time and time again.

:duntmatter:

2 hours ago, ZIMMY said:

Is anyone starting to feel like the Portuguese Posse are now taking the club for a ££££ ride?    Chansiri, loyal, nice guy, been used as something of a cash cow?

Bring in the fella from Shrewsbury - Paul Hurst - ASAP.

Carlos OUT.

3 hours ago, ZIMMY said:

Image result for eating popcorn gif