Can somebody please explain to me ......

This is the real problem with having a chairman who knows nothing about football.

Mandy would have seen that yesterday and thought, "Time to go".

I remember his being aggressively interviewed by local media after Megson's dismissal, and he snapped and said "Look guys, I want to get promoted here".

• Like 2

We haven’t got a style of play or any tactics. I was so bored yesterday watching the game that i was looking up to the rafters.

We haven't got any players with  flare or pace and our midfield hasn’t been right all season. 

Can we turn this around? I dont know but the negativity in the ground is unbearable.

13 minutes ago, Ginger b*stard said:

What tactics do we use?  Keep ball

what are our strong points?  We’re not always this shiit

How do we set up to win a game of football?  We lull the opposites into believing we’re shiit

I cannot answer these questions. 

• Haha 5

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

4 minutes ago, Ginger b*stard said:

We haven’t got a style of play or any tactics. I was so bored yesterday watching the game that i was looking up to the rafters.

We haven't got any players with  flare or pace and our midfield hasn’t been right all season. 

Can we turn this around? I dont know but the negativity in the ground is unbearable.

I was so bored yesterday that I must have spent at least 20 minutes watching the stewards and what they were up to. It was far more interesting than the match.

We must be doing something right. We've finished season in the top 6 in the last 2 seasons, and are currently 2 points off with best part of 90 to play for. We aren't playing great at present, but we aren't a million miles off. A couple of astute loan signings in January, together with the return to full fitness of Lee, Hutchinson, Forestieri and Boyd, and we will be close.

This league starts properly in January, and the bigger squads, with quality, will pull through. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Owl 44 said:

I was so bored yesterday that I must have spent at least 20 minutes watching the stewards and what they were up to. It was far more interesting than the match.

Someone should ask Chansiri to put a film on the big telly while the match is on

• Haha 3

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

3 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE bobbar TU said:

Someone should ask Chansiri to put a film on the big telly while the match is on

Good idea. Either that or a re-run of some of our more 'entertaining' matches. At the very least it might remind the players what they're capable of. 

Last season I was prepared to put up with the performances when everyone else was slating them. I was just thrilled to be in a position where I could watch them after a long exile away from football. However, yesterday was only the second match I've been to in 7 weeks (missed Millwall game) and I was really looking forward to it. That's what makes it all the more disappointing when they turn in a performance like that. 

Our tactics involve playing across the back 4 with the central midfielders getting the odd touch, our strikers and wingers all holding hands really far up the pitch. The standard Carlos has set is disgusting and the fact he keeps coming out and talking about these games positively shows things won't get better, he's happy with what he is seeing so don't expect him to demand more. 

41 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

I remember his being aggressively interviewed by local media after Megson's dismissal, and he snapped and said "Look guys, I want to get promoted here".

Yeah, therefore he would have recognised the weaknesses in the squad and backed our manager to make the necessary changes in the summer...

Carlos doesn't set up to win.

He sets up not to lose, with a reduced possibility of winning if we get lucky.

Shocking to watch, and not where we want to be as a club or a brand.

Taking into account the quality and cost of our squad, and the cost of watching us, this is the worst 2 years of football I've endured in 37 years of watching us.

It's total dog turd football, steaming and smells like something has died.

6 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Carlos doesn't set up to win.

He sets up not to lose, with a reduced possibility of winning if we get lucky.

Shocking to watch, and not where we want to be as a club or a brand.

Taking into account the quality and cost of our squad, and the cost of watching us, this is the worst 2 years of football I've endured in 37 years of watching us.

It's total dog turd football, steaming and smells like something has died.

Apparently if you constantly mutter to yourself 6th and 4th everything is so much better .

• Haha 6

Its all about going out not to lose. Extreme caution must be shown by all players. There is no sense of adventure, pace or creativity in the side. The fear factor was obvious "Brizzie are a very good team and we must stop them". How are we expected to win matches when we are so negative. The top 2 places have already gone and if by some miracle we dragged ourselves into the play off places again where the other sides are obviously very good teams its obvious to me what the approach and outcome will be.

We need a total change in direction and that will only happen with a change of manager.