COMPLAINT : Bad Language in family stand

11 minutes ago, gypsyowl said:

this is why I sit up there, I have 3 kids but don't take any to football with me

It's a free country & I will sit up there as it's my absolute right to do so, why should just families be able to take advantage of the excellent view & facilities at reasonable prices?

I always try to watch the language but it's a game of football at the end of the day, passions run high, when I did used to take my lad we always had a rule he couldn't repeat anything he heard at football to his mum or at school. He quite liked that, he'd get a clip if he ever swore in front of his parents.

I'm not saying you don't have a point & sometimes it's over the language is over the top in there I agree, I'm just telling you that it's NOT just a family stand otherwise I wouldn't be able to sit up there as none of us have kids who have season tickets.

sorry typo there which completely contradicted my point lol 

1 hour ago, Fibonacci91 said:

I got nutted up there last week by some p!ss ed who was there with a group of mates...sat there 15 years! f'in family standf and I got nutted!!!

Holy crap! I'm talking about some effing & jeffing but that's unbelievable, I hope you put him on his ar$e 

2 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

My lad's past the age of needing protection..but I remember well the time when he wasn't.

What seemed to upset him was uncontrollable rage rather than foul language.

F flips S.

Exactly what i was trying to describe earlier with my post but when he complains he labels it as swearing, he's only 6. Can't be pleasant for young uns to see most of the grown adults around them absolutely losing it.

The OP makes valid points and it's wrong for people to say if you don't like it take them to the theatre, football is for everyone to enjoy 

Years ago I used to sit in the Grandstand with Woodseats Owl Jnr, I must admit the language shocked me, swearing,such filthy language , hand gestures to the away end as well, quite a few people sat near us complained.

Anyway when  we got home I had to have a word with my Son, and he promised he wouldn't behave like that again. 

UTO'S 

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

Exactly what i was trying to describe earlier with my post but when he complains he labels it as swearing, he's only 6. Can't be pleasant for young uns to see most of the grown adults around them absolutely losing it.

The OP makes valid points and it's wrong for people to say if you don't like it take them to the theatre, football is for everyone to enjoy 

Mine was 6/7 before losing interest.

He might have picked up on my body language when I'm close to out of control adults near my kid..who knows?

FFS.