Change your approach Carlos please

Better team. Penalties. We are in a good way. My players etc blah blah blah...

What about they where poor again. Played well below.their standard. And refereeing decisions should have been irellevant.

We are close to a lost season and the players need to wake up.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jfr142 said:

What about they where poor again. Played well below.their standard. And refereeing decisions should have been irellevant.

The man is not for changing:carlos::carlos:

Yesterday's performance was definitely two steps backward IMO. Sleep inducing build up play from the back and not one shot on target.  We're a couple of bad results away from facing a season of mediocrity with half the season still to play. Carlos just doesn't seem to be able to take us any further. Would rather hold on to a point than risk going for three.

1 hour ago, jfr142 said:

This season was lost months ago. Mid table at best. Westwood who constantly time wastes even when we are 0-0 at home. Thats either his tactics or CC's. We pay good money to watch that. Maybe Westwood needs a wake up call hence the reason he doesn't get the International call up many on here believes he should. 

We’ve seen enough of Carlos to know he is not going to change.

One of the most worrying quotes from Carlos this season was where he said he was happy with the reaction from the players after the Sheffield derby in our performance at Birmingham... I saw that performance and it was dreadful.

We were slow, we had zero tempo, zero urgency and very little creativity, very much like yesterday and many other performances under Carlos.

The fact is this is how he likes to play his football and that will not change while ever he’s here, even more depressing however is our chairman seems to enjoy watching this dross and is happy to keep Carlos in a job, inflicting a very long and boring season upon us which will no doubt end in failure.

The only possible thing I can imagine that will change things is if the fans either refuse to pay the very high matchday prices to watch this rubbish or the fans that are leave the chairman in no doubt how they feel about the direction of the team on the pitch.

It really is just s^it to watch.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Muffinman said:

We are hard to beat in a tough league and staying in touch, with our best player's return approaching. Everybody is impatient. The league has moved on and this season every game is tough. Fans have unrealistic expectations. If we remain hard to beat and competitive our chances will come. I would prefer to be strong at the end where it counts and that will only be determined if fans stick with the team and give CC and the team a chance. We will know at the end of the season what kind of season we have had. He isn't going so get behind him.

You mean strong in the end like in Carlos’ previous two seasons?

And from memory I believe most teams who get promoted from this league are positioned around the top 2 for most of the season, not sitting in midtable and 12 points off automatic promotion in November.

I think the above is why a lot of fans don’t have the belief that we will get promoted 

2 minutes ago, Muffinman said:

We are hard to beat in a tough league and staying in touch, with our best player's return approaching. Everybody is impatient. The league has moved on and this season every game is tough. Fans have unrealistic expectations. If we remain hard to beat and competitive our chances will come. I would prefer to be strong at the end where it counts and that will only be determined if fans stick with the team and give CC and the team a chance. We will know at the end of the season what kind of season we have had. He isn't going so get behind him.

Sorry but I disagree. Ok we are missing FF but we have enough firepower in Fletch, Rhodes, Hoops and Joue to compensate. Add some of the best midfielders in the division and we should frighten any team. I think this is a poor division this year. Apart from Wolves look who's at the top - a team promoted last season - and what's more they deserve to be there. Bristol were poor yesterday - infact they were two poor teams combining to make an aweful game. We had a good chance last season and blew it with poor tactics against Udders. We are going to miss a golden opportunity again this season.

22 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

We’ve seen enough of Carlos to know he is not going to change.

One of the most worrying quotes from Carlos this season was where he said he was happy with the reaction from the players after the Sheffield derby in our performance at Birmingham... I saw that performance and it was dreadful.

We were slow, we had zero tempo, zero urgency and very little creativity, very much like yesterday and many other performances under Carlos.

The fact is this is how he likes to play his football and that will not change while ever he’s here, even more depressing however is our chairman seems to enjoy watching this dross and is happy to keep Carlos in a job, inflicting a very long and boring season upon us which will no doubt end in failure.

The only possible thing I can imagine that will change things is if the fans either refuse to pay the very high matchday prices to watch this rubbish or the fans that are leave the chairman in no doubt how they feel about the direction of the team on the pitch.

It really is just s^it to watch.

Great words but I think it goes deeper than just Carlos. And I think it suits the chairman for fans to focus on the manager.

22 minutes ago, Muffinman said:

Deluded beyond so many levels. 

• Like 1

I love how you think Carlos gives a flying f00k what the fans thinks and even more he ever looks on here. Its up to the fans to make change now!. Call the pigs as much as you want but their fans would not put up with this not matter what it takes they would have had him out by now. I started voting with my feet about 6-8 weeks ago and not going back until he's gone, they have got my money this season for a ST but no matter who's in next year i will not be getting one. I would not mind but i sit on south stand :duntmatter:.

9 minutes ago, jfr142 said:

Great words but I think it goes deeper than just Carlos. And I think it suits the chairman for fans to focus on the manager.

I don't think you can blame  Mr C. He has invested millions in the club, he's given the coach the backing most managers crave for. The only criticism I have of Mr C is that he needs to get some competent advisers in to make sure HIS money is being used to best advantage, (likewise the off field side of the club).

2 hours ago, jfr142 said:

I think rather than worry about us, where do you think all the pigs are going to hide when the wheels come off?  Do you think it might be where the scum hid last year?  Or maybe where the pigs hid last time, or the time before that?  Thought it might be something you could shed some light on. 

57 minutes ago, No 2 is r nilsson said:

I think rather than worry about us, where do you think all the pigs are going to hide when the wheels come off?  Do you think it might be where the scum hid last year?  Or maybe where the pigs hid last time, or the time before that?  Thought it might be something you could shed some light on. 

Couldn’t care less about them, but it seems like you might more than you profess - for the record, their wheels aren’t coming off for 1 major reason - their manager. They are the polar opposite of us right now

3 hours ago, Muffinman said:

Wake up

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
4 hours ago, Muffinman said:

We are hard to beat in a tough league and staying in touch, .........................................

Hard to beat and equally hard to watch.

6 hours ago, jfr142 said:

What was wrong with the approach yesterday?

We played the same team/style that had won 2 in a row, against a top 4 side  who had clearly come and set up to frustrate us & go away with a draw.

Sometimes you just need to accept CC did the right thing but we just had an off day, certain players didn't have good games plus it was vs a good side, the performances in recent games have been good and we're on a steady run, positive things are happening.

4 hours ago, Johnny Concrete said:

Deluded beyond so many levels. 

Can you explain this comment because i think it makes no sense.

Edited by Lionel Fessi

5 hours ago, CLswfc said:

This season was lost months ago. Mid table at best. Westwood who constantly time wastes even when we are 0-0 at home. Thats either his tactics or CC's. We pay good money to watch that. Maybe Westwood needs a wake up call hence the reason he doesn't get the International call up many on here believes he should. 

Needs to learn how to kick the ball to a blue and white shirt aswell...