It won’t get better until..

4 hours ago, owls maniac said:

The fans actually start chanting Carlos out. At the moment DC still thinks the fans are behind his man. He won’t make a change until he thinks the fans are turning on him. Sadly it seems a large number of our support either back him or aren’t arsed either way. Apathy reigns. 

I quite like the championship. Hope Chansiri does because we'll be here a long time with Carlos. (Imagine your best result was a 0-0 draw away at Huddersfield in the premier league? WTF:)

2 hours ago, benitocarbonara said:

Honestly fickle as when we were at Wembley in play offs before kick off were you saying same. Do I think he babbles yes do I think he won't take us up this year yes but let's give guy some credit A who's available and B are we actually that far off play offs and anybody that thought we be top 2 were imo pissed 

Anybody who thought we'd be top 2 were pissed? How can we not expect to challenge for the automatic places when tripe like the Pigs, Cardiff and Bristol City are making light work of it

5 hours ago, Ian_D said:

No need to be concerned just cos we played 90 minutes at home without managing a shot on target. Unbelievable.

Dont be concerned?? We’ve got £30million pounds worth or strikers and £20million pounds worth of midfielders to call upon....it’s concerning in my eyes.

they're not bad players...they’re good players been asked to adapt to poor tactics!! 

13 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Dont be concerned?? We’ve got £30million pounds worth or strikers and £20million pounds worth of midfielders to call upon....it’s concerning in my eyes.

they're not bad players...they’re good players been asked to adapt to poor tactics!! 

I missed off the question mark after the word 'target' which gives my post a different context. 

5 hours ago, s6 owl said:

Anybody who thought we'd be top 2 were pissed? How can we not expect to challenge for the automatic places when tripe like the Pigs, Cardiff and Bristol City are making light work of it

You couldn’t make it up could you 

I’m getting the feeling some posters on this site are part of Chansiri’s advisory team 

WTF:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, benitocarbonara said:

Honestly fickle as when we were at Wembley in play offs before kick off were you saying same. Do I think he babbles yes do I think he won't take us up this year yes but let's give guy some credit A who's available and B are we actually that far off play offs and anybody that thought we be top 2 were imo pissed 

What's the Playoff final go to do with the fans opinion now? Since then Carlos has somehow managed to make the side progressively worse. Anybody who can sit and justify this bloke still being in a job are either pigs on a wind up or just need a good slap.

• Thanks 1

Sadly there is little getting away from the fact that the standard of this league this year is poor at best, promotion is there for the taking, with the squad we have we should be grabbing it with both hands.

8 hours ago, ka58 said:

Were doing ok.

plenty of time.

we drew 0-0 today against a team that has only lost 2 games all season.

I admire your enthusiasm, but does any part of you feel that a club the size of Sheffield Wednesday with our current resources and playing staff, shouldn’t be happy about a goalless draw at home to that Bristol City team?

And do you feel that maybe we should be a team this season that is in the top 4 and only lost twice?  

Im just confused as if I compare what we are doing to Bristol City and the pigs, I don’t think it’s going ok so far 

Edited by Southie_Owl
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

Sadly there is little getting away from the fact that the standard of this league this year is poor at best, promotion is there for the taking, with the squad we have we should be grabbing it with both hands.

This may well turn out to be one of our worst seasons since promotion back to this division.

Too many fans fail to take into consideration the investment made, and solely look at the manager's final league placing.

Gray, with the benefit of hindsight, did a tremendous job when you consider what he didn't have to work with.

How do you account for Tufty getting a squad that's cost less than the combined transfer fees of Reach and Rhodes into second place, pray? If' we're pissed then Blades fans must need a stomach pump.

• Haha 1

Trouble is I believe DC when he says he won't sack CC. Chanting CC out would create a toxic environment whereby any half chance we have this season will be gone IMO.

Think we're stuck with CC, like it or not and it won't change until DC realises that 5/6000 season ticket holders have had enough IMO

Guest Jack the Hat

It won't change anything because chansiri and Carlos are pals. I was sat right behind chansiri at the barnsley match and was in two minds whether to shout time for a change as I left. Kinda wished I had at the time but then I do like chansiri and it seemed rude to shout at him when he was watching the match with his family, so probably glad I didn't. Tough call because I don't want to sing Carlos out but do want him to leave.