It won’t get better until..

31 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

The fans actually start chanting Carlos out. At the moment DC still thinks the fans are behind his man. He won’t make a change until he thinks the fans are turning on him. Sadly it seems a large number of our support either back him or aren’t arsed either way. Apathy reigns. 

How do you know?

i think it'll take a lot of change now, 

We're a club full of family men, with home comforts and less appetite by the day to challenge themselves at a higher level.

It was clear for everyone to see today, as we tried our best to stop a youthful Bristol City team playing, without achieving a shot on target 

Eventually it’ll get to the point where Carlos will end up getting hounded out by the fans.

If that’s what it takes then so be it, Carlos is a nice guy but I’m getting to the point where I couldn’t care less about that and if the chairman isn’t going to act them the fans will at some point in the not too distant future let him now exactly what they think.

3 minutes ago, ka58 said:

Why do people want to hound him out this week - no one did 2 weeks ago?

I’ve been wanting him gone since the turn of the year.

Villa was good but it was one game in isolation, it was not however typical of the majority of our play under Carlos which is boring, slow, predictable and dull.

3 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

I’ve been wanting him gone since the turn of the year.

Villa was good but it was one game in isolation, it was not however typical of the majority of our play under Carlos which is boring, slow, predictable and dull.

Were doing ok.

plenty of time.

we drew 0-0 today against a team that has only lost 2 games all season.

I booed at half time today in disgust at the bore fest I’d witnessed and I never boo the team or agree with it and hardly anybody around me did the same dispite the moans groans and expletives all 1st half, I said it today until we make our voices heard it won’t change as the chairman hasn’t a clue about the sport of football 

18 minutes ago, ka58 said:

Why do people want to hound him out this week - no one did 2 weeks ago?

No, they all wanted him out in the summer and rightfully so.

Think most supporters knew this season was going to be turgid sort of affairs after the rangers friendly when we reverted to type

It's been bobbar for 12 months now. Carlos should have gone at Xmas last year. He 100% should have gone after the Huddersfield debacle. I'm a season ticket holder and honestly I've missed 3 games now because I just couldn't be flipping bothered to watch the bobbar that is being served up. Fortunately I missed the 3 worst games of the season including Bristol City. I used to love waking up on a Saturday for a day out at S6, now I just think, does the garden need pruning. Seriously I've had enough. I am nearly at the point where I'm going to stop going until Carlos has gone. Unfortunately I fear I may not attend again this season because Mr Chansiri doesn't appear to have the balls to get shut of him. For an astute business man he is very naive and sometimes you need to admit your mistakes and rectify them whilst there is still a chance. There are 2 excellent managers unemployed at the moment, chuck some money at the flippers (wage wise) rather than spend it on gash players that are either injury prone or haven't been bummed by Carlos.

5 minutes ago, Hack-Abusi said:

No, they all wanted him out in the summer and rightfully so.

Think most supporters knew this season was going to be turgid sort of affairs after the rangers friendly when we reverted to type

I think we’re doing ok overall.

2 consecutive play offs and still in the running for this years play offs.

i don’t know what the problem is.

I've said it once and I'll say it again, he should have gone after the shambolic showing against Huddersfield.

Carlos should deliver on his word and leave like he promised he would if he lost the fan base. I for one would have respect for him but sadly the way things are going he will be hounded out and all his good work will be down the pan along with our season.