Done with it all

It's a shedload of cash for most people. I nearly didn't renew but bought into the idea of good football and an attacking philosophy. 

Well it is just utter tedium to watch most of the time. It's almost like watching football at half speed. 

I could afford it next season, but I don't care about football generally and haven't for a few years now. The sad thing is, we have the best squad for twenty years and my interest and passion for SWFC is being ground to dust. 

I could use that cash for a city break somewhere in Europe next year, or maybe put towards another trip to the US. Better value for me personally. 

Not going to criticise anyone for renewing or not. Upto individuals how they spend their cash. The club is losing a lot of supporter goodwill though, and agree or not the fact the other half are storming the league will be having an effect. In fact I would say it destroys any credibility we have when we talk about trying to win games. 

We seem to make everything overly complex. Football can be a simple game. 

Ramble over. 

• Like 1

ST holder and missed last two games because fed up of watching turgid shiit.

Today was utter garbage.

Boring, dull, negative shiit.

The crowd in the North around me were shouting to pass it back to Westwood because the tippy tappy across the back became frankly laughable.

Bannan playing as third CB was ridiculous considering Butterfield was playing deep role.

Boring boring boring.

We cannot compete with the unfashionableteams who work us out and out work us.

Rubbish

Edited by 33
Ytop
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, brett11 said:

I will be buying a Season Ticket next season, just changed my work career for the sake of my club, can finally get one and stop relying on midweek games

Let me guess? 

You previously used to artificially inseminate cows for a living?

27 minutes ago, modboy said:

Genuinely don't remember such a garbage season, passion and entertainment wise. 

When we were skint at least we had pride and hope. 

This time last season was far worse.

This time last year we had scored a desperate 18 goals in 17.

This year is a goal-fest by comparison!!

• Haha 1

Bit of an overreaction to a nil-nil against a very good side. 

If we beat Ipswich on Wednesday we’ll have taken 10 points from 12 having played two of the top 6.

it was boring today but it wasn’t boring against villa.

27 minutes ago, modboy said:

This seasons tactics has killed any passion. Whole  ground was flat today. Thought we had decided to attack again Carlos? 

I wasn't replying to your post as it's up to you if you want to watch us or not and yep this season hasn't been what any of us expected but were strangely just 2points off the play offs.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hutch's biscuit knee said:

Noticed you got negged by the resident happy clappers society lol 

I could understand it if they could come up with one scrap of evidence to suggest that Carlos will get us over the line.

It seems to me that it's simply blind faith.

2 hours ago, modboy said:

Actually left before the end, think there was one minute left and we had the chance to attack and defaulted to negative.

Be better throwing on Nuhiu and throwing the ball into the box as sideways passing isn't going to get you a goal 

Thats the ironic thing. Today we were much more likely to get a goal if we put Nuhiu on a launched the ball to him for 20 minutes.

Sad that that's probably a better alternative given the talent on the pitch. 

I think it summed it up when the half time whistle went and there was no reaction from our fans.  No applause, no boos, just...nothing.  As if we’d all found something else to do to keep ourselves entertained and hadn’t noticed, or we’d all nodded off.

4 hours ago, modboy said:

Certainly won't be forking out £500+ for a season ticket again. 

Trusted Carlos and Chansiri spin last summer re attacking and entertaining footy this year. 

Know many were defending our ridiculous prices this week but after today I think that's me done unless something radical happens. 

Just no entertainment factor at all today. £20 was too much today, imagine those paying on the gate. 

Not sure there was one positive from today's match. Imagine the comparison between today's squad salaries too. 

Time to press the reset button. 

How many did Bristol score again ?

• Haha 1

If your not renewing because of Carlos if we don't go up he won't be here if we do go up he's a genius and you'll get one anyway 

The plain truth is we will be contenders next year with a new manager or be a premier league club with Carlos and no matter what we will always be Wednesday 

6 hours ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

It's a shedload of cash for most people. I nearly didn't renew but bought into the idea of good football and an attacking philosophy. 

Well it is just utter tedium to watch most of the time. It's almost like watching football at half speed. 

I could afford it next season, but I don't care about football generally and haven't for a few years now. The sad thing is, we have the best squad for twenty years and my interest and passion for SWFC is being ground to dust. 

I could use that cash for a city break somewhere in Europe next year, or maybe put towards another trip to the US. Better value for me personally. 

Not going to criticise anyone for renewing or not. Upto individuals how they spend their cash. The club is losing a lot of supporter goodwill though, and agree or not the fact the other half are storming the league will be having an effect. In fact I would say it destroys any credibility we have when we talk about trying to win games. 

We seem to make everything overly complex. Football can be a simple game. 

Ramble over. 

Trip over here to the US?  No value here, mate.