Heard summet

My wife saw him on the train from Manchester to Sheffield on Tuesday. She's Thai so was talking to him briefly. Slightly strange that he'd be getting the train on his own after a long flight. I would have thought that he would have a driver to pick him up from Manchester Airport. 

Maybe he really is trying to save the pennies. 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Sheff44 said:

Heard that Chansiri has hardly much money, he gets it all from his dad, that's why money investment has dried up. Hence why we didn't spend much in the summer. 

I don't know if this is true but it explains our decline. (We all know he's in it to make money, that's the main reason he's here.) But  don't get me wrong its been a refreshing change us being decent. I luv the club, but time for change of management, we've gone stale.

That is true, Att is getting money from his dad.

15 hours ago, Sheff44 said:

Heard that Chansiri has hardly much money, he gets it all from his dad, that's why money investment has dried up. Hence why we didn't spend much in the summer. 

I don't know if this is true but it explains our decline. (We all know he's in it to make money, that's the main reason he's here.) But  don't get me wrong its been a refreshing change us being decent. I luv the club, but time for change of management, we've gone stale.

You flippingbrain dead pig idiot.

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, Sheff44 said:

You're absolutely spot on Sheff44...you don't know...**** all as it happen.