Heard summet

Heard that Chansiri has hardly much money, he gets it all from his dad, that's why money investment has dried up. Hence why we didn't spend much in the summer. 

I don't know if this is true but it explains our decline. (We all know he's in it to make money, that's the main reason he's here.) But  don't get me wrong its been a refreshing change us being decent. I luv the club, but time for change of management, we've gone stale.

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Sheff44 said:

Heard that Chansiri has hardly much money, he gets it all from his dad, that's why money investment has dried up. Hence why we didn't spend much in the summer. 

I don't know if this is true but it explains our decline. (We all know he's in it to make money, that's the main reason he's here.) But  don't get me wrong its been a refreshing change us being decent. I luv the club, but time for change of management, we've gone stale.

:goalie:   Kill me now

2 minutes ago, Sheff44 said:

You ever considered MI5?

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Sheff44 said:

Just say No kids 

• Haha 2

Guest We Shall Overcome
41 minutes ago, Sheff44 said:

Has anybody ever called you Dopey?.

1 hour ago, Sheff44 said:

Image result for sherlock holmes

2 hours ago, Sheff44 said:

Decline? 

We finished 4th last season despite lengthy injuries to key players. This could have something to do with the lack of transfer activity in the summer.