CARLOS' COMMENTS

What do you expect him to say?

He's hardly going to say we were a bit rubbish and need to buck our ideas up. Generally managers try to be positive, put a positive spin on things. Nil - nil,  they don't say 'We couldn't hit a cow's ars e with a banjo', it's 'We kept a clean sheet'.

If he slags the players off they lose confidence, if he has a go at the owner for being tight he's probably going to get his cards, if he keeps saying we are rubbish the fans will say it's his job to sort it and if he can't we want him out.

Always positive. Look what happened to Dave Jones when he turned miserable.

(C77, this wasn't a reply to your post)

Edited by prowl
  • Thanks 1

Blah, blah, blah, same old excuses that focus on how strong the / any opposition are.

Getting fed up of him being satisfied with mediocrity. His lack of ability to motivate and gel our strong squad is starting to really grate me.

After 17 games we are entrenched in mid-table and really need some fresh impetus if we are going to make the play offs again this year....thankfully the festive manager merry go round is almost upon us which may free up some candidates.

I've never known a manager here play such shitola football, make crazy excuses, drop absolute massive boooolloxx in big games and still remain the manager.

Added to the fact, the big money been spent and a foookin ransom to get in, he needs to fooook off now before I lose my luv for him

( i mean the chairman) 

lol

Guest The Horse

Come on now everybody.
This was Bristol City.
BRISTOL CITY - the team third in the second division.
How any of you expected us to really beat a side of that quality is a complete mystery.

It's not like we were playing Burton.

It was Bristol. We showed them the respect they deserved and came away with a hard earned point and a clean sheet.
This bodes well for the future and hopefully we can aim as high as 8th by January.