FAN’S FIGHTING AMONST THEMSELVES PART 35564

Guest mrbluesky

Tbf I’d have happily been kicked out by the stewards. 

I think next time I make the mistake of going I’m going to take a bag of almonds in with me. 

If it’s as boring as it was yesterday I’ll consume a few and let the nut allergy kick in. Will be more entertaining than that shower of crap I witnessed yesterday. 

Still - think I’ve found my cure for insomnia. 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, SiJ said:

Tbf I’d have happily been kicked out by the stewards. 

I think next time I make the mistake of going I’m going to take a bag of almonds in with me. 

If it’s as boring as it was yesterday I’ll consume a few and let the nut allergy kick in. Will be more entertaining than that shower of crap I witnessed yesterday. 

Still - think I’ve found my cure for insomnia. 

If you sorta fit and thrash yer legs about..I'd pop you up front wiv Hoops.....................

He was swinging like a nutter at the stewards, managed to get out of their grips a few times, when they finally got him and marched him to the tunnel you could tell the guy was completely F---ed off his boobies, legs everywhere and eyes going to the back of his head, complete nobber! I wouldn't want to deal with that sort of behaviour for minimum wage.

Edited by RobbieOwler
  • Like 1

Guest thetallowl
13 hours ago, akbuk said:

Unfortunately the fan was detained with relatively little force ,he clearly was out of control and was lucky not to be arrested by the Police or maybe he will be,there was no excuse for his behaviour

Disagree with the minimal force part. There was a hand around his throat at one point. 

Yes his behaviour was unacceptable, but that doesn't justify the force used. 

Maybe it would be better with a greater police presence or appropriately trained people that are safer. 

Edited by thetallowl

Guest mrbluesky
1 hour ago, Ryan the owl said:

I've also lost my season ticket, if found, please keep.

Wondered who’d got Bob Monkhouse’s joke book.