FAN’S FIGHTING AMONST THEMSELVES PART 35564

Guest mrbluesky

I don't know the whys and wherefores of what happened...... but when it spilled over onto the corner of the pitch it looked like the linesman on that side didnt want to come down into that corner of the field and was staying out of the way. This was around the time of the Bannan penalty shout..... I wonder whether the linesman on that side was distracted (although he was useless all game to be fair) and wasnt in line with or paying much attention to the field of play.

Could be wrong

I was close to the Kop incident and sit 2 seats away from one of the blokes who went to “help”. He’s already been the subject of a one-year ban. You’d think he might sort of think “I’ll give this one a miss”.

Also heard that the kid the stewards started on was being thrown out for drug taking in the toilets.

Guest mrbluesky
3 minutes ago, gypsyowl said:

I got so angry watching them stewards, wish I was in Kop & wish I wasn't 49, the 20 odd year old of me wanted to help a fellow owl out & wade in! 

Nowt worse than power trip minimum wage, rejected old bill meat heads who want to stop all passion at games, love to see them try it with me! :sad:

What was all that about,this was in my line of site? strange as that kicked off then all around us kicked off!, must have been a tidal wave of anger lol 

18 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

People offering fights isn't right,I`ve got a guy who sits about 4 seats away and constantly berates them and he`s had dogs of abuse,I don't agree with 3/4 of what he bleats but some of the stuff is crazy,I just let him get on with it,I understand where you are coming from,I know it`s not right but that happens all over the ground and at other grounds, It's subjective to whether they are right or wrong.

Personally I have a go if it's warranted and encourage when I see fit,but who's to say people around me agree.

I will say this I`ve been watching us for over 30 years and it's as bad as it`s got,at the end of the day you can paint over the performance if the ball has been put in the back of the net,I don't think we`d have scored if we were still playing now,so I can understand the negativity and frustration.   

You've watched us over 30 years and it's as bad as its got?

Were you asleep during the reigns of Eustace, Yorath, Jewell, Turner and Irvine?

Guest mrbluesky
Just now, vulva said:

You've watched us over 30 years and it's as bad as its got?

Were you asleep during the reigns of Eustace, Yorath, Jewell, Turner and Irvine?

Fans in the stands I was getting at.

When ejected, why did they walk him round the pitch? I thought they were giving him a lap of honour. 

Id have laughed if they'd got all the way to Leppings Lane and that bird came on the tannoy to explain there is no exit from that side. They would have had to take the frigger all the way back. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

2 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

Fans in the stands I was getting at.

There is more fighting in the stands because there are more idiots who cant handle their drink, and who snort white powder in the bogs. They aren't wired up right. It's nothing to do with the football. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

What was all that about,this was in my line of site? strange as that kicked off then all around us kicked off!, must have been a tidal wave of anger lol 

I sit in grandstand so have no idea why it kicked off down there but the instinct of me wanted to help that fellow owl from bully stewards, back when I used to stand on kop the stewards wouldn't come near anyone if we were having a moan at the ref or our/their fans they'd just leave us to it, different story nowa days mate, no passion allowed.

• Like 1

Guest thetallowl
2 minutes ago, vulva said:

When ejected, why did they walk him round the pitch? I thought they were giving him a lap of honour. 

Id have laughed if they'd got all the way to Leppings Lane and that bird came on the tannoy to explain there is no exit from that side. They would have had to take the frigger all the way back. 

More of a reason to question the quality of the stewards. They missed the exit that was to their left and about 20 metres away. 

Guest mrbluesky
2 minutes ago, vulva said:

There is more fighting in the stands because there are more idiots who cant handle their drink, and who snort white powder in the bogs. They aren't wired up right. It's nothing to do with the football. 

Sad but true,that's why it`s more prevalent away from home

3 minutes ago, vulva said:

yes this is true, coke wasn't around as much back in 80s as it is now, can you imagine if it was? Jesus it would have been double the carnage once we'd have been fuelled with that stuff