We Must Be So Easy To Play Against..

18 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Oh I agree. I've said many times on here that going to football I always travel in hope rather than expectation. 

Expectations nearly always leads to dissapointment. 

I just don't go along with the counter theory these days that if you don't think 100 passes in your own half and the middle third ate entertaining then you're a dinosaur. 

There doesn't seem to be much middle ground. 

Where in reality...its probably 90% middle ground isn't it!

Nb- Movies might have been a bad analogy. 

Though when Zak Snyder is directing there is also someone seemingly out to ruin my day...:laugh:

:laugh:...Snyder will do that won't he.

15 hours ago, qantas said:

Ahhh yes, I remember being young.....sorry, I can only assume you are very young or have only just started to watch us.

It's as boring as the football under Irvine. Difference is that Carlos has no excuse. Irvine had absolutely no budget to bring quality in.

Either way, it's just a different opinion to yourself obviously. Hopefully that's ok with you.

4 hours ago, poite said:

It's as boring as the football under Irvine. Difference is that Carlos has no excuse. Irvine had absolutely no budget to bring quality in.

Either way, it's just a different opinion to yourself obviously. Hopefully that's ok with you.

Absolutely fine with me....I guess what people find boring is subjective, my assumption that you are young is based on what I witnessed in the 70's under a string of managers, I guess I just can't imagine anyone, subjective or not, thinking what we are seeing today under CC is worse than that....Chris Turner for me is the closest to those dark days....anyway, hopefully soon we can be watching us play what we all find NOT boring.