Does anyone really believe..

1 minute ago, Emilianenko said:

I'll stick with it, you stick with Carlos

all season mate....I stand by what I have posted for months......Change will no doubt come, as it always does, but until I get a viable alternative I'll stick with what has got us up there the last 2 seasons.

You can call for a managers head in his first game of the season, then be eventually proved right...its a certainty...but even a pyhric victory serves some...

6 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

all season mate....I stand by what I have posted for months......Change will no doubt come, as it always does, but until I get a viable alternative I'll stick with what has got us up there the last 2 seasons.

You can call for a managers head in his first game of the season, then be eventually proved right...its a certainty...but even a pyhric victory serves some...

So you don't think there is anyone viable that can do a better job?

2 minutes ago, Emilianenko said:

So you don't think there is anyone viable that can do a better job?

Not thats available mate , without taking a punt.....

The lad at Barnsley?...Wilson was once "The lad at Barnsley" wasn't he?...That went f.ookin' well...

Meggo back?...chest thumpin' and runnin' through Greno woods again?.....

Gimme an option...I'll be fair and ebate it, I'll accept being wrong...

but

gimme an option

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

Not thats available mate , without taking a punt.....

The lad at Barnsley?...Wilson was once "The lad at Barnsley" wasn't he?...That went f.ookin' well...

Meggo back?...chest thumpin' and runnin' through Greno woods again?.....

Gimme an option...I'll be fair and ebate it, I'll accept being wrong...

but

gimme an option

We have money, anyones an option.

Pay big Sam what we pay Rhodes and add in a nice hefty promotion bonus which will pay for itself.

Just now, Emilianenko said:

We have money, anyones an option.

Pay big Sam what we pay Rhodes and add in a nice hefty promotion bonus which will pay for itself.

Allardyce is only happy to take on win/win situations mate....he's wary of clubs where he has to actually produce an end.....

Theres a legion of managers taking that option...Pullis has got away with it for years at The Hawthornes, Hughes at Stoke....

Wednesday fans expect promotion...Allardyce hardly seems a bloke to gor for it

7 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

Wasn't it CC that picked the team & tactics at Villa only 2 weeks ago? Our best win of the season, by some distance.  

He's capable of it. More often that not though we've churned out performances like today this season. It's not acceptable. You can't excuse not having a shot on goal at home. 

He can't set up against teams who pressure us, frustrate us and stop us playing. Give us time and space to play like Villa did and like Leeds did sure we'll play our good football and turn teams over. Reality is in this league it's rare teams will let you do that. Teams know we're a threat so they will set up accordingly and nullify us. You saw it last season and it's painfully obvious this season. 

The way we play is predictable slow and lacking in any pace. Any manager who does their homework knows how to play against us. 

He's simply out of ideas and has been for some time. You could write the script for the vast majority of our play and approach to games.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

Allardyce is only happy to take on win/win situations mate....he's wary of clubs where he has to actually produce an end.....

Theres a legion of managers taking that option...Pullis has got away with it for years at The Hawthornes, Hughes at Stoke....

Wednesday fans expect promotion...Allardyce hardly seems a bloke to gor for it

Rubbish.

He's taken on jobs for Newcastle,West Ham and England where they have no expectations?

He.s all about the wonga.

5 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

He's capable of it. More often that not though we've churned out performances like today this season. It's not acceptable. You can't excuse not having a shot on goal at home. 

He can't set up against teams who pressure us, frustrate us and stop us playing. Give us time and space to play like Villa did and like Leeds did sure we'll play our good football and turn teams over. Reality is in this league it's rare teams will let you do that. Teams know we're a threat so they will set up accordingly and nullify us. You saw it last season and it's painfully obvious this season. 

The way we play is predictable slow and lacking in any pace. Any manager who does their homework knows how to play against us. 

He's simply out of ideas and has been for some time. You could write the script for the vast majority of our play and approach to games.

Is it us or our opponents then? They've only conceded a goal a game. Their defence was solid today & they came to play on the counter attack. They're 4th for a reason. You have to look at what both sides do, & why, not just focus on what we didn't do. 

Keep adjusting the tapits and timing with an oil and plugs change. Then in the New Year install our brand new V12 Turbo charged Merlin with Hutchinson Injectors and Forrestieri Afterburners. Then watch us go !

Very safety first today though  4-2-2-2  two too deep and two too wide dragged Hooper back to link. Right though that Butterfield had his sniff after his most recent performance.