Does anyone really believe..

37 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Pullis leaving West Bromwich tonight and driving up to Sheffield with King Meggo to discuss dream team terms.

Pullis should fit in well here, crapola syle of football. Extreme negativeness, goes for a draw every game, anything more is a bonus. He'll do well here with the clappers. Meggo would be ok though, at least he will try to win even if ugly

48 minutes ago, Owl999 said:

Carlos is the man to get Wednesday promoted ? I’m sorry but your completely delusional if you do .

Yes I do.

Anybody with any football knowledge will tell you that the best way to break a side down is to repeatedly pass the ball sideways and backwards in front of the opposition with zero tempo and zero creativity.

How we didn’t win 3-0 today I’ll never know!!:duntmatter:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

23 minutes ago, NorthernOwl said:

I think its likely that we will make the playoffs again this year.

Then its anyone's guess whether Carlos has learnt anything from the previous 2 playoff defeats.

I had to read this a few times to check i read it correctly! but I admire your optimism 

lol

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Owl999 said:

Carlos is the man to get Wednesday promoted ? I’m sorry but your completely delusional if you do .

Not a cat in hell`s chance we will be promoted under Carlos 

Its aint going to happen 

17 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Keep himk til the end of the season, ive not changed me stance....

Its not simply a question of "Is Carlos the man"..Tell us who f.ookin' is and I might start listening

Don't you feel that we are going round in circles though? Carlos clearly can't take us up and cant change his style. It's also highly unlikely we will go down and i'd stand by that even if we had Irvine in charge.

Wouldn't it be better to take a punt on someone young and ambitious that has done plenty with dregs of a squad like Dean Smith, Paul Hurst or Paul Heckingbottom?

We might get something out of this season if we make a change now with fresh hope and approach. If we keep Carlos we are treading water and delaying the inevitable, more frustration and ultimately his dismissal at some point. Its not working.

If we wait til the end of the season to see how he does (like we did last season) we will confirm we have gone backwards. All whilst the scrubs get promoted ahead of us with Leon Jeffin Clarke top scorer and a squad made up of lower league players, all on what is supposed to be a proud 150 year anniversary of our club with more potential now than its had for 20 years.

5 minutes ago, NorthernOwl said:

Do you really think its that unlikely will make the top 6? We really aren't that far away. Win the next 2 and this time next week we could well be there.

Honestly yes I don’t believe we will make the top 6 this season. In the summer in the predict the final table thread I said we’d finish 11th. Based on the previous 2 seasons performances and the players (not) signed during the summer:

Nothing from what I have seen this season by our team and the opponents suggests we are a top 6 side 

Edited by Southie_Owl

32 minutes ago, Emilianenko said:

It is beyond blatantly obvious that Carlos will not take us up.

Anyone who can't see it is either in denial or one of the usual "tow the party line merchants".

Thats the sort of argument you give a 12 yr old though isn't it...?

"If you don't do what I think you should do... yer daft"...Simple spurious crap that simply tries to eliminate a debate before you have it